The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kyrie numbers are extremely discouraging. Thats my guy though

I do think lebron being there has potentially hindered his growth a bit however.

Kyrie crosses someone over and makes a jumpshot:

UNCLE DREW :pimp: KYRIE :pimp: this is why he's >>> Dame and Wall... Best all around scoring PG in the league. :pimp:

Kyrie has a bad game:

Kyrie trash y'all. :x No wonder Kehlani cheated on him. It's his fault for not evolving, just a scorer in a point guards body. LeBron deserves better. :smh:

Never change NT.

That's what I'm saying. :lol:

I was never THAT high on him. I knew he was a talented and I had a wait and see approach. And I'm not that low on him either. Dudes saying he should be benched for Delly. Timeout. :lol:

replace irving with isiah thomas b

its not even close.

kemba over kyrie too.

Last edited:
Obligatory

Bro0D3lCcAE6m5p.jpg

Last edited:
Don't let them, you don't have to explain your fandom

Just curious are you a Pens fan :nerd:. If not, want to join me and be one?!
Not sure what you were going for but this is pretty bad :smh:

Don't worry, they ain't taking anything from this time. I've been a warriors and Broncos fan my whole life. Broncos have never really sucked in my lifetime. Warriors have, badly. It's just a coincidence they're both champions at the same time. I mean I come back to reality when I have to watch the athletics.

And nah bro If anything I should follow sharks hockey, but I can't stand the sport. I actually bet a friend pengs would win the cup :lol:. If pengs end up winning it, congrats to your city my man

Curry
Paul
Westbrook
Wall
Lillard
Lowry
Irving

No way in hell Paul is better than Russ. Inefficient shooting be damned, he's the only offensive force in the same space as Curry.

His Box +/- was more than 2 points higher and so are all his other metrics and that's with him shooting historically bad.

Chris Paul only played at the level Russ is playing at in 2009.

I'm also taking Kyrie over Lowry too, he's not the greatest defender and is about to turn 30.

Kyrie still hasn't at least peaked offensively.

Stephen Curry

Russell Westbrook

Chris Paul

Dame Lillard

Isaiah Thomas

John Wall

Kyle Lowry

Kemba Walker

Mike Conley

Rajon Rondo

Kyrie Irving

Srs.

Wall is better than Dame and I love Dame.

Wall is one of the fastest players in the history of the league and he's been doing it on a bad knee.

Dame is elite offensively and a great leader of men but we can't talk about how bad Kyrie is on offense and can't talk about him too.

Opposing teams have a 109 ORTG when he's in the court compared to 104.5 when he's off, that's horrible.

It almost negates the impact he has on offense which is still immense but not at a level that's comparable to Wall being good to great on offense but making your defense better too.

If Dame maxes out his ability and shoots 40% from 3 on high volume while getting around 7 assists we could talk but if Wall maxes out his than he's potentially the most dominant two way PG in the league, I'm taking that everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom