The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lue meant well going small but he went about it the wrong way with Kyrie Shumpert Jr RJ and LeBron. No defense or rebounding with that lineup. Warriors went on a 25-11 run or something like that once this happened.

Put TT at that 5 so Lesoft doesn't have to battle Draymond. You can't have Kyrie playing meaningful minutes going small with Jr and Iman to back him up.

Last edited:
Irving kept getting switched onto barnes in the first quarter of game one and barnes scored like 8 straight because of it. It was all mostly easy layups.

Oooh okay...fa sho. Right on man.

Damn, I don't know then i mean, this Cleveland team really ain't got the personnel to see the Warriors.

this Cleveland team really ain't got the personnel to see the Warriors.

They really don't. It's like they have to play perfect offense and defense to win 1 game. They don't have the length to bother GS. OKC had it but they didn't have the smarts to beat them. Nobody is enjoying this more than Dray. :lol: OKC had him locked down now he getting anything want.

It's sad that since the ending of game 2, we've been speculating how the Cavs could get a win and we've come up w/ nothing :lol:

I guarantee that boy JR gon let that thing fly tomorrow night

It's sad that since the ending of game 2, we've been speculating how the Cavs could get a win and we've come up w/ nothing :lol:

he's played like 68 minutes and taken 9 shots fam. JR off the clock.

he's played like 68 minutes and taken 9 shots fam. JR off the clock.

But they're playin at home, changes things. Now I'm not saying that he's gon cook, but he's definitely going to take more shots.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/thomps...inals-sends-cavaliers-home-desperate-answers/

sick.gif
roll.gif
And people are out here blaming love for their defensive issues and Kyrie is absolutely trash.

my dudes at the gym yesterday were really trying to tell me that kyrie is a decent defender. or top 5. and that he's better than steph. then they said steph is garbage.

dudes are dumb and don't know basketball. they're just casual fans. i hate having sports convos with people like that.

Soo.. Righttttt

Last edited:
funniest thing about the warriors..they lost 9 games all season..2 at home...so 7 losses out of 82 games were lost on the road..not to mention taking game 6 in Oklahoma in a closeout game.....I'd lean towards the fact that they're a 'pretty' good road team.

Including the most recent cavalier blowout, when they had a better coach.

my dudes at the gym yesterday were really trying to tell me that kyrie is a decent defender. or top 5. and that he's better than steph. then they said steph is garbage.

dudes are dumb and don't know basketball. they're just casual fans. i hate having sports convos with people like that.
Sometimes cats think "he got a signature shoe, he must be good", I hate discussing ball with those dudes.

Kyrie crosses someone over and makes a jumpshot:

UNCLE DREW :pimp: KYRIE :pimp: this is why he's >>> Dame and Wall... Best all around scoring PG in the league. :pimp:

Kyrie has a bad game:

Kyrie trash y'all. :x No wonder Kehlani cheated on him. It's his fault for not evolving, just a scorer in a point guards body. LeBron deserves better. :smh:

Never change NT.

Last edited:
Kyrie crosses someone over and makes a jumpshot:

UNCLE DREW
pimp.gif
KYRIE
pimp.gif
this is why he's >>> Dame and Wall... Best all around scoring PG in the league.
pimp.gif

Kyrie has a bad game:

Kyrie trash y'all.
sick.gif
No wonder Kehlani cheated on him. It's his fault for not evolving, just a scorer in a point guards body. LeBron deserves better.
mean.gif

Never change NT.
In all fairness, none of those points both good and bad mention his defense.  Kyrie Irving is 80 out of 85 PG's in defensive rating.  Thats just god damn awful.

Last edited:
Kyrie from round my way so I will always show love

But this is flat out embarrassing

they also said he's one of the best pg's in the L and that Bron is lowkey holding him back (they're huge Bron fans btw). They said if bron wasnt there, Kyrispy Kreme would probably average 30 and 10 (they don't know dudes only has like 19 double-doubles in his career, I just let them cook). They forget the fact Kyrie had a few years without bron to do all that and it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom