The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Love comments were probably a bit insensitive.

I'm a tad skeptical of NBA agenda's these days

Last edited:
I've seen boxers get hit in the back of the head, complain of dizzy ness while looking like they're just quitting and end up in comas later on. I'll never doubt concussion like symptoms esp where Love got hit

Pippen said he fully expects Cavs to win the next 2 games.

Um, I don't think he has watched either of the 1st two games and is just assuming Cavs lost because it was Oracle

This is the same guy who once claimed Bron was better than Mike. Wouldn't trust a word out that ungrateful ************'s mouth

If it was in 2006 he might have had a point . A 6"5 250lb 23 year old averaging 30 plus points per game and leading his team to the finals. Nobody could have predicted "the decision" and the lameness that had followed ever since

6'5" 250, huh...

anyways, I was thinking back to game 2 and I don't know if it was Lebron's call or Lue's (who am I kidding...it was Lebron's :lol: ), but he was matched up with Steph Curry on what could have been an ISO about 2 feet behind the 3 point line. Dude takes a couple dribbles and chucks one up that obviously bricks.

If you're playing this dumb, you have no business winning anything. Dude has 5 inches and probably 80 pounds on him and didn't even attempt to get to the rim. :smh:

But Lebron always does that :lol: That's not somethin new he just start doing. He does it whenever he's playing a team he's not confident he can beat.

I've seen boxers get hit in the back of the head, complain of dizzy ness while looking like they're just quitting and end up in comas later on. I'll never doubt concussion like symptoms esp where Love got hit

Yea, your cerebellum aint nothin to play w/. I hope dude is ok but maybe he should take up a less physical sport. :lol:

Cleveland fans will somehow will that team to one win at home but I don't see more than that at this point. Warriors are just that

That or the Warriors will give up game 4 to win at home and let lebron go out with a shred of dignity

OH MY GOD. PLEASE WATCH THIS YALL:

"how lebron was in the locker room after game 2"

500x1000px-LL-9a5c4fd9_giphy.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cleveland fans will somehow will that team to one win at home but I don't see more than that at this point. Warriors are just that

That or the Warriors will give up game 4 to win at home and let lebron go out with a shred of dignity
his jumper & defense have regressed too far. Its looking like a sweep.

Wade is the only star since the merger to come back from 0-2 in the finals & he was an absolute knockdown midrange shooter.

If Love can't go, I'd start Frye. From here on out.

As a side note, I think dude was concussed, there is no way that he couldn't back Steph down and score in the post, no effing way. He had to have been hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom