The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You've said this no less than 50 times in the 2016 Season.
This is OKC's year

This is OKC's year
it is okc year.

glasses.gif
19164309.cms_medium.gif

Most important game of lebroom post miami career. U lose game 3 at home u basically have 0 chance of winning. U win u can at least give your guys confidence and try to tie.

as a bron hater, this series aint even fun to watch. it's like bullying. and bullying is wrong. i dont like lebron looking this bad. it's like a batman/joker type relationship. the joker needs batman to be the good guy so he can keep trying to kill him. he doesnt want him to actually die.

i need lebron to keep balling so i can roast him. when he actually becomes slow and washed...i wont even want to pick on him anymore. he's looking a step slow both mentally and physically out there. I'm kind of bummed.

False hope is the best/worst thing you can have. I wish he at least thought he was gonna win and still lost. Son was over it in game 1 and said f it 8 minutes into game 2. Aint no telling who shows up game 3. Son might not eeem dress. Plus kevin love got amnesia like michelle tanner.

Sheeeeit, just learned about Kimbo from that highly insensitive Photoshop.

Damn RIP

Last edited:
cavs by 13 in game 3

today shoulda been game day why do we need 2 days inbetween? game 4 is on friday.

why is there only one day in between game 3 and 4?

nba trying to get the road team to have some momentum to tie it they aint slick

cavs by 13 in game 3

today shoulda been game day why do we need 2 days inbetween? game 4 is on friday.

why is there only one day in between game 3 and 4?

nba trying to get the road team to have some momentum to tie it they aint slick

NBA is a business *shrugs*.

I'm super weak on Kevin Love.

I've never been concussed, was he faking that **** so he could go home? I'm not sold on him being concussed, TBH.

Weak *** sh

I'm super weak on Kevin Love.

I've never been concussed, was he faking that **** so he could go home? I'm not sold on him being concussed, TBH.

Weak *** sh
Concussions are very touchy. You really have to be careful when dealing w/ head trauma. 

so is he playing in game 3?

warriors 1 point favs now?
Probably not.
The Team Doctors have probably team doctored their last game for letting him stay in the game right after, and since he left shortly after half time walking a wobbly, they look extra negligent.

I hope he's okay, but I call ********

Pippen said he fully expects Cavs to win the next 2 games.

Um, I don't think he has watched either of the 1st two games and is just assuming Cavs lost because it was Oracle

This is the same guy who once claimed Bron was better than Mike. Wouldn't trust a word out that ungrateful ************'s mouth

If it was in 2006 he might have had a point . A 6"5 250lb 23 year old averaging 30 plus points per game and leading his team to the finals. Nobody could have predicted "the decision" and the lameness that had followed ever since

Um, I don't think he has watched either of the 1st two games and is just assuming Cavs lost because it was Oracle

This is the same guy who once claimed Bron was better than Mike. Wouldn't trust a word out that ungrateful ************'s mouth

If it was in 2006 he might have had a point . A 6"5 250lb 23 year old averaging 30 plus points per game and leading his team to the finals. Nobody could have predicted "the decision" and the lameness that had followed ever since

6'5" 250, huh...

anyways, I was thinking back to game 2 and I don't know if it was Lebron's call or Lue's (who am I kidding...it was Lebron's :lol: ), but he was matched up with Steph Curry on what could have been an ISO about 2 feet behind the 3 point line. Dude takes a couple dribbles and chucks one up that obviously bricks.

If you're playing this dumb, you have no business winning anything. Dude has 5 inches and probably 80 pounds on him and didn't even attempt to get to the rim. :smh:

the cavs are just flat out blowing defensive assignments. if they cant get their defensive act together as far as switching and what constitutes a switch or not...they will continue to get beat.

if they cant get it down, they would be best to stay with the man they are guarding and fight thru every screen and pick. lebron is terribly guilty of calling for switches when they werent warranted and causing defensive breakdowns. JR smith is a few steps slow on EVERY action. idk if its bad coaching or what. but it needs to be corrected.

in addition, several times in both games the cavs have had enough players in the paint to secure a rebound only to let a poor box out lead to an easy put back. that is completely unacceptable.

lebron is guilty too...my biggest critisism of him has been his inability to take personal responsibility and be forceful on the court at times. it appears to be totally lazy.

Last edited:
Cleveland fans will somehow will that team to one win at home but I don't see more than that at this point. Warriors are just that

Last edited:

6'5" 250, huh...

anyways, I was thinking back to game 2 and I don't know if it was Lebron's call or Lue's (who am I kidding...it was Lebron's :lol: ), but he was matched up with Steph Curry on what could have been an ISO about 2 feet behind the 3 point line. Dude takes a couple dribbles and chucks one up that obviously bricks.

If you're playing this dumb, you have no business winning anything. Dude has 5 inches and probably 80 pounds on him and didn't even attempt to get to the rim. :smh:

Obviously a typo. 6"8 250 ya bastard :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom