The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 You a Broncos and warrior fan huh
Let him live bruv
roll.gif

He's good peoples no matter who he roots fuh

Last edited:
Pippen said he fully expects Cavs to win the next 2 games.

Um, I don't think he has watched either of the 1st two games and is just assuming Cavs lost because it was Oracle

This is the same guy who once claimed Bron was better than Mike. Wouldn't trust a word out that ungrateful ************'s mouth
Hes also Robin to MJ's batman. MJ was elite offensively & defensively. However, Lebron does EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
Expectations vs Reality are different.

Man, I'm thinking the same way though. It ain't over until you win 4 games, not 2.

Hoping Warriors come out strong and steal game 3. If they steal game 3, game 4 is a wrap for sure.

Expectations vs Reality are different.

Man, I'm thinking the same way though. It ain't over until you win 4 games, not 2.

Hoping Warriors come out strong and steal game 3. If they steal game 3, game 4 is a wrap for sure.
I mean, There is a reason they play the games but..........man Cleveland is about to get swept bruv

This is about to be bad for CAVS

Last edited:
I think there's an outside chance Cavs take one of the next two just cuz GS really wants to close out at home..

If GS loses both games I'll rep the first twenty people I see.

GSW is about to be popping Pagne in the CAVS locker room, again.

It's a shame they are giving them 2 days between games.

If it was just 1 atleast Wednesday would be game 4 and we'd be in the Offseason.

Last edited:
 yeah. This dude tried to tell me there's more to basketball then offense and defense..that doesn't even make sense.
Is there not more than just Offense and Defense though?

Talking strictly on court play not Front Office, Coaching etc.

I'd trade some defense for a little bit of composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom