The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron is not a 5. Josh Smith is a free agent this summer. Would love him on this team
28cd6vl.jpg
Josh Smith that thinks he's a 3pt sniper.
laugh.gif

Josh Smith kinda wasted his talent. His first few years he looked like he was developing into a great all-around player.
Yo who was it that called Josh Smith a superstar in ATL? 
roll.gif
 You know who you are. Show yourself 
laugh.gif

Steph and Klay seemed to be on cruise control last night while the "others" flourished, obviously you're not going to expect them to do that in Cleveland and will look to be more aggressive. R.I.P. to the cavs if they are hitting.

Just so I'm reading some of these posts correctly... The Warriors just won 73 games in a season (an unprecedented number), and they are two wins away from winning back to back championships....yet, NT wants them to change their roster?

I'm not going to go back and look, but this was a very interesting read...

Opponents know this stuff. They are putting Irving and Love into twice as many pick-and-rolls each game as they averaged in the regular-season, a massive jump out of proportion to the slight uptick in minutes the two are playing together. These are the sort of numbers that had members of the Golden State Warriors’ coaching staff quietly fretting when both Love and Irving missed last year’s NBA Finals, forcing the Cavs to play superior defenders in their place.

How Good Is Kyrie Irving, Really?

I know JR and Shump ready to get this series over with so they can get back to the club and the booth.

Yo who was it that called Josh Smith a superstar in ATL? :rofl:  You know who you are. Show yourself :lol:

:lol:

Dude was 16,8,3,2,2 for while then all of sudden he thought he was Dirk Nowitzki.

Just so I'm reading some of these posts correctly... The Warriors just won 73 games in a season (an unprecedented number), and they are two wins away from winning back to back championships....yet, NT wants them to change their roster?
they should and try to become even better. don't think Barnes is worth his asking price and Festus is gonna demand some serious money as well. if those 2 leave, they should find some other solid players who could come in and fit in the system right away. get a few veterans as well at the right price.

Being in a place like CLE for 2 days has to benefit the Warriors. No distractions like MIA or somewhere.

they should and try to become even better. don't think Barnes is worth his asking price and Festus is gonna demand some serious money as well. if those 2 leave, they should find some other solid players who could come in and fit in the system right away. get a few veterans as well at the right price.
nicholas batum
Noah

I'm not going to go back and look, but this was a very interesting read...

Opponents know this stuff. They are putting Irving and Love into twice as many pick-and-rolls each game as they averaged in the regular-season, a massive jump out of proportion to the slight uptick in minutes the two are playing together. These are the sort of numbers that had members of the Golden State Warriors’ coaching staff quietly fretting when both Love and Irving missed last year’s NBA Finals, forcing the Cavs to play superior defenders in their place.

How Good Is Kyrie Irving, Really?

And yet Lue continues to play Kyrie and Love :lol:

Okc is a terrible match up for the Warriors and if they grow up at all its going to be ugly. Hell if Roberson just gets a jump shot or if okc just upgrades their coach that might be enough for them...

Timberwolves after their defensive potential is unlocked is going to be a nightmare match up for the Warriors. Mark my words. If Warriors can upgrade on their bigs or get a better slasher they got to go for it...

You always got to try to look to get better.. Even if you're the Warriors.
They are a great team but against long mobile and athletic teams they have a tougher time. And once those same teams get better....

Last edited:
We've entered the phase in LeBron's career where people still think he's a quality defender on a nightly basis when the effort just isn't there most nights as age has caught up to him. Similar to Kobe around 2009-10.

LeBron is known for short contracts. Assuming his next contract is his last, I wonder how long he'd sign for..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom