The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best lineup for the Cavs imo,

PG-Delly
SG-Kyrie
SF-LBJ
PF-TT
C-Mosgov

You gotta replace Frye with Mozgov and have him play the 4 instead.

Mozgov doesn't have the conditioning to stay out there with the Warriors A team.

Cavs can win at home, but they're going to have to make the game SUPER ugly. Slow it down completely and feast off the boards. Basically do what Blatt did last year :lol:

I'm disgusted with lebron. Being passive and having poor body language just turns off your teammates and makes them shy away from the big moment. Dude needs to set an example on both ends of the court and inspire his friends. That means getting back on defense and not looking defeated.

I'm a big lebron fan, I know he can do better but for the past few years he's just had a ****** attitude. I want 2009 lebron to show up

Bron, RJ, Shumpert, JR and Delly.

Apologies to Kyrie, Love, TT and Frye. It's a lesser of evils.

Jeez, LeBron is AWFUL on the defensive end too :lol:

I know he's been compromising effort on that side of the ball, but damn. That's not the most flattering video on Lebron.

That was not the most flattering performance for sure! Lebron looks confused on some plays and on others his reaction is just too slow. Hopefully they clean up on all these errors.

OH MY GOD. PLEASE WATCH THIS YALL:

"how lebron was in the locker room after game 2"

500x1000px-LL-9a5c4fd9_giphy.gif
roll.gif
That was funny as hell.

We'll this is the lineup I would use vs the Death lineup.

Oh, okay. I understand your rational now.

Makes sense on paper, but are you saying it would be matched up like this?

Delly vs. Curry
JR vs. Klay
Shumpert vs. Iggy
RJ vs Barnes
LeBron vs Green

IDK if that Clev lineup has the proper defensive communication to match up against the Warriors "death" lineup.

Delly would stay in front of Curry and Lebron could get in front of Green and it would put LeBron on Curry with the switch, but what are you going to do when Delly is on Green or when JR is trying to run around and stay in front of Klay?

Or even Iggy and Barnes slashing or going back door against RJ and Shump? LeBron can't be at places on the court at the same time man :lol:

It has to be this line up for Clev:

Delly
Irving
Shump
LeBron
Frye or TT

This way you can switch 1-3 and Lebron and TT can stay inside to help.

I just realized, I'm trying my HARDEST to think of any conceivable way Clev can come back and make this series interesting and I can't even do that :lol:

Cleveland is ******, plain and simple. They just do not match up well against the Warriors. OKC done goofed up :rofl:

Last edited:
Lebby pretty much on his own like last year
mean.gif
But he makes his players better!
laugh.gif

I plan on going through this thread before I post again so don't mind me if 'm late on some of this.

Curry bout to have as many rings as Lebron in a 12 month span!

roll.gif
Bron picked his squad but he needs more help.

All his turnovers are not counted because of hi s extra passin ***

Don't know if it was mentioned, not going to look back, but Brons chances of winning are better when Love and Irving aren't out there, in my opinion.

We'll this is the lineup I would use vs the Death lineup.

Oh, okay. I understand your rational now.

Makes sense on paper, but are you saying it would be matched up like this?

Delly vs. Curry
JR vs. Klay
Shumpert vs. Iggy
RJ vs Barnes
LeBron vs Green

IDK if that Clev lineup has the proper defensive communication to match up against the Warriors "death" lineup.

Delly would stay in front of Curry and Lebron could get in front of Green and it would put LeBron on Curry with the switch, but what are you going to do when Delly is on Green or when JR is trying to run around and stay in front of Klay?

Or even Iggy and Barnes slashing or going back door against RJ and Shump? LeBron can't be at places on the court at the same time man :lol:

It has to be this line up for Clev:

Delly
Irving
Shump
LeBron
Frye or TT

This way you can switch 1-3 and Lebron and TT can stay inside to help.

I just realized, I'm trying my HARDEST to think of any conceivable way Clev can come back and make this series interesting and I can't even do that :lol:

Cleveland is ******, plain and simple. They just do not match up well against the Warriors. OKC done goofed up :rofl:
I'm just prolonging death, man.

lue/bron needs to figure out how to score the ball
they cannot go prolong minutes without scoring or they will be cooked by 30+

guys dont even make cuts or move without the ball when they play iso ball
offense has become way too predictable

lue/bron needs to figure out how to score the ball
they cannot go prolong minutes without scoring or they will be cooked by 30+

guys dont even make cuts or move without the ball when they play iso ball
offense has become way too predictable

Iso king ball. It can't win. But hey, the gm got what he wanted.

The facebook video by superemedreams_1 had me dying

I know a few of you have seen it

I want Lebron to see that video so bad :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom