The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^I expected Cleveland to lose but make it competitive. Last yr was way more competitive than this and they have the same players.

Last edited:

​
laugh.gif

His team wasn't expected to win because he was on it.

If he was so great his teams would have been better during the season, and therefore favored to win.
He shouldn't even have played in all these finals. His teams had no chance, it's unfair to hold that against Lebby

I mean look at this year, a rookie head coach? What was supposed to happen?? Come on

Last edited:
:lol:

His team wasn't expected to win because he was on it.

If he was so great his teams would have been better during the season, and therefore favored to win.

The problem with Lebron is that the team has always relied on him to do everything. The plan is pass the ball to Lebron. That tends to get ingrained in the team's culture as long as someone like him is around. GSW is not really doing anything differently. It's just that Steph and Klay happen to shoot from downtown better than anyone before. They do move the ball more and everyone else on the team tends to take more initiative. The Cavs really need to put more faith in the team and stop the culture of star players taking bad shots when someone else is wide open.

Last edited:
Man, I'm mad these teams didn't cross paths. It would have been a sight to see.

2012 Miami Heat team would've made this series VERY competitive. A lot of the GSW PnR sets would've been disrupted because of Bosh's excellent defense. Miami also had incredible spacing as well, along with superb help defense.

Lets also not forget about the rate in which Miami scored off turn overs in transition. GSW turns the ball over quite often. That would've been devastating for this year Warriors team.
Lue has been blitz by Kerr and Co. from the jump. His inexperience is being exposed, because he's on the grand stage. What'd everyone (besides the people who said GSW would crush Cle) expect?

I meant THIS years Miami team lol but those repeat champs Heat teams woulda def gave us a great series

Kevin Love was the best player on a team with a top 10 offense and 12th ranked defense. Kyrie's never led a team out of the bottom 10.

They are both injury prone but Kevin Love's been a better player throughout most of his career.
Yeah I question if Irving could have done what Dame did this year with a similar team
Hell no

Dame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Irving

Kevin Love was the best player on a team with a top 10 offense and 12th ranked defense. Kyrie's never led a team out of the bottom 10.

They are both injury prone but Kevin Love's been a better player throughout most of his career.
Yeah I question if Irving could have done what Dame did this year with a similar team
Hell no

i think it took more than dame's skill level to overachieved with this year's portland team. dude seems like a legit leader on and off the court.

He shouldn't even have played in all these finals. His teams had no chance, it's unfair to hold that against Lebby

I mean look at this year, a rookie head coach? What was supposed to happen?? Come on

It's a team with lebron on it though. Unless it's a top notch coach it's implicitly LeBrons team anyway. And ultimately what he says is gonna go.

Man, I'm mad these teams didn't cross paths. It would have been a sight to see.

2012 Miami Heat team would've made this series VERY competitive. A lot of the GSW PnR sets would've been disrupted because of Bosh's excellent defense. Miami also had incredible spacing as well, along with superb help defense.

Lets also not forget about the rate in which Miami scored off turn overs in transition. GSW turns the ball over quite often. That would've been devastating for this year Warriors team.
Lue has been blitz by Kerr and Co. from the jump. His inexperience is being exposed, because he's on the grand stage. What'd everyone (besides the people who said GSW would crush Cle) expect?

I meant THIS years Miami team lol but those repeat champs Heat teams woulda def gave us a great series

Time flies.

Hell no
i think it took more than dame's skill level to overachieved with this year's portland team. dude seems like a legit leader on and off the court.
Dame isn't a child. He's a real OG

Hell no

Dame>>>>Isaiah Thomas>>>>>>>Irving

How can you guys expect LeBron to go to war with a second rate point guard like Irving
I was about to put IT in the middle but didn't want to upset anyone.

IMO Dame is the third or fourth best PG in the league. Beyond that top echelon it isn't even close

It's a team with lebron on it though. Unless it's a top notch coach it's implicitly LeBrons team anyway. And ultimately what he says is gonna go.

Quiet frankly, the ultimate narrative in which we can encapsulate LeBron's career is, "Lebron got in Lebron's way".

That's can be illustrated in more ways than one.

Seriously though, why is Jumpman banned but OLDPEENDOGWATER not?

At least Jumpman was a fan of his team the entire season. This dude popped out of nowhere (on probably his 3rd SN no less) just to worship LeBron 24/7.

Jumpman was around the entire time. Sure he was an *** but what's the difference between him and this dude? The fact that his team was winning? I don't get it.

At least Jumpman was a fan of his team the entire season. This dude popped out of nowhere (on probably his 3rd SN no less) just to worship LeBron 24/7.

Jumpman was around the entire time. Sure he was an *** but what's the difference between him and this dude? The fact that his team was winning? I don't get it.
Because I never troll

I got a crazy idea. How bout Lebron makes the whole team wear headbands. Then he gets his superpowers back and no more ha about wanting to be equal.

Because I never troll

Time flies.

Man, I remember that season. That's when Curry was really getting his name out, so I bought a courtside ticket to see MIA/GSW @ Oracle that season on my birthday to check out Steph, and he ended up sitting out :smh: . Was so mad, Warriors got blown out at home too :smh: . Threw down like 8 beers to make up for it though :smh:

Last edited:
Best lineup for the Cavs imo,

PG-Delly
SG-Kyrie
SF-LBJ
PF-TT
C-Mosgov

That sounds pretty good. Wonder how it would work out. Their problem is scoring points though, and GSW won't allow it. Stopping GSW from scoring really isn't a problem right now, their offense has been terrible imo :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom