The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facebook video by superemedreams_1 had me dying

I know a few of you have seen it

I want Lebron to see that video so bad
roll.gif
Bruh I've watched it like 5 times and still die of laughter 
laugh.gif
 Best parts are him flexing on RJ and Kyrie in the corner 
roll.gif

The facebook video by superemedreams_1 had me dying

I know a few of you have seen it

I want Lebron to see that video so bad :rofl:

Bruh I've watched it like 5 times and still die of laughter :lol:  Best parts are him flexing on RJ and Kyrie in the corner :rofl:

RJ: 'You had 19 points.. I had 12.. and I came off the bench'

Lebron: '***** I'll knock your *** out'

(To Lue): 'I'm the coach now' and the new caption underneath

:rofl: :rofl:

The cutaway to Kyrie not even saying anything :lol:

When fake Lebron was asked where he was going and he said MIAMI

DEAD

Last edited:
Best lineup for the Cavs imo,

PG-Delly
SG-Kyrie
SF-LBJ
PF-TT
C-Mosgov

You gotta replace Frye with Mozgov and have him play the 4 instead.

Mozgov doesn't have the conditioning to stay out there with the Warriors A team.

Cavs can win at home, but they're going to have to make the game SUPER ugly. Slow it down completely and feast off the boards. Basically do what Blatt did last year :lol:

That could actually work. Mosgov could be the 5 if the Cavs slow the game down, which they need to do. I put TT and Mos in there because defensively, they're the best chance Cleveland has in the front court.

One things for sure though, once they're on the verge of losing the final game, Bron Bron gon quit on em.

Yea I wonder how honest he is with himself when he watches film. Because it was evident to anyone who watched the game.

Guess we'll find out in G3.

Pretty pathetic that he of all people is defending like that. All the physical gifts in the world, years of being a big part of top 5 defenses.

They'll obviously get swept if he continues to D up like that.

Yea I wonder how honest he is with himself when he watches film. Because it was evident to anyone who watched the game.

Guess we'll find out in G3.

Pretty pathetic that he of all people is defending like that. All the physical gifts in the world, years of being a big part of top 5 defenses.

They'll obviously get swept if he continues to D up like that.
I'm disgusted after watching this video, Lebron as the leader of this team needs to show more effort on defense.

Last edited:
Lebron's defense has been hardenesque. But it really is mind bowling how his jumper is really just somewhere chilling in the Bermuda triangle. It's crazy how bad he's been shooting the past two seasons. In the finals he's been hesitant to take that midranger over even steph curry. Say what you will but if my best player has a foot long height advantage in the post with a mildly athletic 7 footer like bogut coming over to double, I want him shooting that evrytime. Don't pass until you miss, **** it. Lebron used to have that shot now it's abandoned him and he refuses to toss it up.

Game 3 will be ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom