The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just so I'm reading some of these posts correctly... The Warriors just won 73 games in a season (an unprecedented number), and they are two wins away from winning back to back championships....yet, NT wants them to change their roster?
they should and try to become even better. don't think Barnes is worth his asking price and Festus is gonna demand some serious money as well. if those 2 leave, they should find some other solid players who could come in and fit in the system right away. get a few veterans as well at the right price.
Okc is a terrible match up for the Warriors and if they grow up at all its going to be ugly. Hell if Roberson just gets a jump shot or if okc just upgrades their coach that might be enough for them...

Timberwolves after their defensive potential is unlocked is going to be a nightmare match up for the Warriors. Mark my words. If Warriors can upgrade on their bigs or get a better slasher they got to go for it...

You always got to try to look to get better.. Even if you're the Warriors.
Didn't the Ws have problems with the Bucks this season too? 

The most obvious answer to the defending the Warriors problem seems to be length.

Have long defenders to clog up lanes, pick off passes and properly contest 3s.

Alas as we saw with the Thunder defense is only half of the game. Without a reliable offense your team is still food.
We've entered the phase in LeBron's career where people still think he's a quality defender on a nightly basis when the effort just isn't there most nights as age has caught up to him. Similar to Kobe around 2009-10.
I was telling that to someone earlier that Bron learned well from Bean when it comes to defense.

Play excellent defense earlier in your career so when you're older and stop caring you still skate by on your reputation 
laugh.gif

LeBron is known for short contracts. Assuming his next contract is his last, I wonder how long he'd sign for..

He'll keep doing 1+1s to get his money, yet keep his mercenary status. Unless of course he goes to the Warriors or gets to play with his banana boat buddies.

Lebron need to fly that chick to Cleveland and send her to Steph room and have her leak the pics immediately. Big distraction... Cavs win in 6. Make my prediction right.
pimp.gif
you seen that girl's ig? she look like a trans. i hope bron would at least have the decency to send him a dime to his hotel room 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man if I'm going to risk my squeaky clean image, it's not going to be on her.

She looks like a James harden end of a 5 game road trip layup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom