The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Dame over CP3

Love optimistic? Like it matters

Game 3 goes to Calfs bcuz they at home and the phukerie will take place

Last edited:
I have the Cavs winning game 3.

We need to chill with this Player A vs. Player B nonsense as well. This is the NBA Finals thread. Why are we talking about Dame Lillard and John Wall?

Last edited:
love aint the only problem. he gonna be the scapegoat when the w's finish em
unless they learn how to defend and score, gm 3 goes to the w's

Last edited:
Man steph had 4 fouls early in the third and had to hit the bench for awhile. The cavs had the free throw advantage and still got curb stomped. Cavs needs way more then ref advantage to win a game.

Last edited:
Man steph had 4 fouls early in the third and had to hit the bench for awhile. The cavs had the free throw advantage and still got curb stomped. Cavs needs way more then ref advantage to win a game.

not to mention w's had like 20 turnovers that game. Come on man.

these same dudes saying cavs going to win cause of ref help also stated lebron was dropping 40 last game. They just stating nonsense.

Saying Debron would score 40 last game - Not me

Saying they win Game 3 win cuz of ref help - I dont believe this is nonsense

Cavs will be desperate Game 3. They know it's a MUST WIN game for them. Plus the 3 days rest and playing at home will help.

Cavs will win game 3. Would be surprised if Cavs lost to be honest.

Last edited:
Cavs will be desperate Game 3. They know it's a MUST WIN game for them. Plus the 3 days rest and playing at home will help.

Cavs will win game 3. Would be surprised if Cavs lost to be honest.

Desperation and home court ain't going to solve their matchup problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom