The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also had to hear how last year was such a fluke and Bron won 2 games 'by himself' last year and how surely kyrie and Kevin would win 2 more. when I tried to say that Kevin and Kyrie actually make the team worse and how they would've lost in 5 last year with those guys, I heard hella jeers and roasts, for a full year fambs hahahha, (my friends are passionate with their non knowing basketball having *****)

Your friends should treat you to a steak dinner for mistreating you like that smh

You told me before the series Cavs in 5or 6 right? :lol: the stages of denial are real.

Btw they weren't they supposed to lose against OKC according to you?

You've been wrong all playoffs broodie.

You need to look up my posts cuz i said as soon as the OKC series was over that yall were gon win in 5...only game i gave the Cavs is tomorrow & from their body language they gave up

OKC SHOULDA won that series but SHOULD is the key word. It didn't happen obviously. You making your fanbase look bad right now...

Don't got time for all that. I'm just tired of the excuses yall make for Lebron and for the Warriors greatness.

I hate this. You know the Bulls almost loss to the Pacers and Jazz in series games too.

Haters be like: "Warriors need to win 82 and sweep the playoffs and then we will believe."
Lakers faced just as good or better competition when they only lost 1 game. I don't see how golden state is definitely better than that laker team

Don't take every non warrior praise post so personal dog. They don't know you or care about you

Lakers faced just as good or better competition when they only lost 1 game. I don't see how golden state is definitely better than that laker team

Don't take every non warrior praise post so personal dog. They don't know you or care about you

This man is close...

I hate this. You know the Bulls almost loss to the Pacers and Jazz in series games too.

Haters be like: "Warriors need to win 82 and sweep the playoffs and then we will believe."

I'm not. The hot takes of idiocy is just my gripe. No middle ground, just either you garbage, overrated or the other team beat themselves. Never any props to them. It's annoying.

Btw that Laker squad was my team. 15-1 is real impressive and from what I can remember they were more healthy than the dubs that year right? Also didn't Shaq, Kobe and other key starters rest before the playoffs started?

If Steph was healthy the entire playoff run and they didnt go for 73, I can make an argument that they MIGHT have did the same if not gotten close to that record.

Nope. No. Lebby should not be blamed for that nor should his legacy take a hit for all these finals losses. His teams were ill equipped. Don't hold him responsible for that
He shouldn't be responsible for forcing Clevelands hand to trade Wiggins for Love, playing Chicken with TT, and getting shump that awful contract?  Every team that Lebron has taken to the finals he has basically built with the exception of the 07 Cavs team.  His team being ill equipped is just as much his fault as anyone else.  

Not to mention Lebron makes good players worse.

deladadova aint **** either. 3 for 12 the first two games

and i thought we learned from last year he isnt the reason steph curry aint playing well?

hes just a dirty player with 40 dollar big 5 new balance walking shoes on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I heard all of Lebron's kicks dropped in value in the resale market

Should I buy low
nerd.gif
Depends if its the 1s-3s 6s-9s go for it
finish this statement

if isaiah thomas were 4 inches taller, he would ............
a top 3 PG in the league

Last edited:
I'm not. The hot takes of idiocy is just my gripe. No middle ground, just either you garbage, overrated or the other team beat themselves. Never any props to them. It's annoying.

Btw that Laker squad was my team. 15-1 is real impressive and from what I can remember they were more healthy than the dubs that year right? Also didn't Shaq, Kobe and other key starters rest before the playoffs started?

If Steph was healthy the entire playoff run and they didnt go for 73, I can make an argument that they MIGHT have did the same if not gotten close to that record.
they werent the spurs. 

So safe to say WCF should've been the actual finals ?
I said that after game 7. All the more reason for the NBA to go 1-16. We still would've gotten a Thunder-Warriors semi finals series, but the Cavs would have had to go through the Clippers and Spurs to get to the finals.

OKC would have washed Cleveland as well.
I prefer 1-8. Gives more meaning to the regular season and cuts out a lot of pointless matchups

Bulls trailed in a series 1 time during that 2nd 3 peat. And that was 1-0. They were never in the kinds of hole GS was against OKC.

As for the 01 Lakers, Kobe missed 14 games, Shaq missed 8...they only won 56 games during the season.

Last edited:

All I'm saying is there's been plenty of warrior praise. Just because someone thinks this warrior team isn't the most dominant ever doesn't mean they're a hater

Bulls trailed in a series 1 time during that 2nd 3 peat. And that was 1-0. They were never in the kinds of hole GS was against OKC.

As for the 01 Lakers, Kobe missed 14 games, Shaq missed 8...they only won 56 games during the season.
The Bulls were never tested by having to come back from a 3-1 hole either though.

are lebron fans gonna use klove's concussion as an excuse?
FACT: Cleveland was winning this series until Kevin got hurt. He just can't fit in.

Trade him in the offseason for any serviceable center and LeBron goes 78-4 next season and wins a ring for THE LAND

Of course they weren't. Wasn't trying to say it was the same. Just pointing out that Bulls weren't unbeatable then. I vaguely remember Peter Vesey and even Bob Costas at times claim they were beatable. The legend grew as decades rolled on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom