The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when ***** be lustin' for u, u know u're the top of the food chain. :pimp:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
How's Team USA looking right now? Will they have to add Ty Lawson, Nick Young, and Jared Dudley to the roster?

For the past 2 Finals, and the 2 games of this year's Finals, LeBron record is 3 - 10

sick.gif

Last edited:
[thread="649456"] [/thread]

That doesn't answer what I asked..

I'm talking about possibly bringing in any of the names mentioned with you guys.. Retaining your own players shouldn't be an issue if your owner is willing to pay the luxury tax, but it's the timing of it with regard to free agency (which is what I was asking)

Well sure, bringing in a Durant would impact what is done in free agency.  We would lose Barnes and Ezeli for sure.  However, I dont see how it would impact anything really.  IF we brought in Durant, we would have a core of Curry, Thompson, Iggy, Durant, Draymond, Bogut, Livingston, and Looney.  Thats 8 guys already.  We would have to get reeeeally creative to fill out the bench, but its definitely possible.  I cant imagine players like Ian Clark and James Michael MacAdoo would be hard to retain.  Then we would likely have a rookie or 2 on the cheap.  

Like I said, its definitely possible.

Then fast forward to a year later.....when Bogut, Iggy and Livingston come off the books.  (Using the bringing in Durant scenario) With Curry's extension, we would have 5 players (Curry, Thompson, Durant, Draymond, Looney) under contract and I would estimate that would cost about $80M give or take.  With another likely salary cap increase, we would obviously have work to do.  But its possible.  

FTR, I dont think signing Durant is extremely likely....but I do think it can happen if ownership is ok with paying the luxury tax and what not.

Well I was talking more of the centers mentioned, since I think that's more realistic for you guys

But even in the Durant scenario, y'all would need to move bogut

I just needed to understand your salary cap situation.. And essentially it comes down to if some other team tries to screw yall and take y'all out of play early (if y'all match on Barnes and/or ezeli)

Warriors have lost the last couple game threes by a average margin of 12 points. Book it. Cleveland wins game 3 and it's a series again

Last edited:
This dude on YouTube swears the cavs will win. His reason being lebrons 3rd ring is somehow tied to Obamas 3rd term :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Word? Bron really said this?
I was tryna look for this quote. Looks like this was a fake. If it was real I would be at the head of the slander mob.
I wouldn't slander him if he actually said that to them. Keep it real with them. It's what they need to hear.

"I got rings, y'all think you helping me? Nah I'm helping you. But there's only so much I can do. Y'all need to help me help you."

I wouldn't slander him if he actually said that to them. Keep it real with them. It's what they need to hear.

"I got rings, y'all think you helping me? Nah I'm helping you. But there's only so much I can do. Y'all need to help me help you."
nah . love and kyrie dont care bout no rings. rings dont help them no how or validate them as players. they arent and will never be all time greats. they aint the chosen one that promised to bring a chip to the land.

the chip is more important to lebron then it is to them. all the pressure is on lebron to win.  

Last edited:
when ***** be lustin' for u, u know u're the top of the food chain. :pimp:

giphy.gif

her boyfriend to the left looking like a dummy. that ****** shoulda known how she roll from her instagram

ol golly fat ****** prolly thinking what kind of pizza he should have after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom