The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

To revist the cookie talk.... We outchea
processed junk food  
sick.gif

the fat shaming 
sick.gif
Theres unprocessed Junk Food?
i like your shoes @Antidope
Thanks breh

i like your shoes @Antidope
Was going to say the same.
You too breh

Theres unprocessed Junk Food?

Thanks breh

You too breh
of course there is.  lots of all natural cookies. 
Would you really classify an all natural cookie as junk though?
YES!!

GENERAL RULE: The farther you get from something existing in nature, the more harmful it is.

Literally eating an entire pack of Oreos in one setting is harmful to your body because it is both processed AND too much sugar (among other things, but we'll just stick with the easy one, sugar).

Literally eating an entire pack of Newman-O's (no hate, I have an entire case in my pantry right now) is better than Oreos because it is natural products as opposed to processed, but STILL...having all that sugar is harmful to your body.

Moderation still needs to be maintained even thought it's naturally or organically made.

YES!!

GENERAL RULE: The farther you get from something existing in nature, the more harmful it is.

Literally eating an entire pack of Oreos in one setting is harmful to your body because it is both processed AND too much sugar (among other things, but we'll just stick with the easy one, sugar).

Literally eating an entire pack of Newman-O's (no hate, I have an entire case in my pantry right now) is better than Oreos because it is natural products as opposed to processed, but STILL...having all that sugar is harmful to your body.

Moderation still needs to be maintained even thought it's naturally or organically made.
oh of course. your supposed to eat 1 suggested serving size of everything. even if you eat really healthy and clean , if you dont control your portions obviously its still harmful. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom