The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you cannot
Oh thats cool. I'll tell Meth
laugh.gif

See? That's exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

'Plays well with others' or nah.

You consistently choose nah.

With it you shall deal.

happy.gif

Yeah Ska, get back to work being a hall monitor

#bossman
laugh.gif
Can we unban Jumpman from this thread?  I feel like he has a 50 page manifesto of anti-warrior crow to be eaten after that OKC series.

Last edited:

I've never found this show entertaining.

Mildly, at best.

Few random scenes I've seen here and there that are... kinda funny... ish.

But overall?

Hypebeast.
I don't find the show to be that great either, but Kramer kills me.  For the longest time in high school I would try to walk through doors like Kramer.  Guy is a goofball, too bad he went full on nutzo

Last edited:
i used to feel like that when my family  would watch it. i would see just bits and pieces of it but never paid attention to a full episode and i thought it was meh

. then i started binge watching it on hulu a few weeks ago . now i love it ., 

I've been watching Seinfeld since I was ten. The older I got the funnier it got cause I started to understand the jokes more. It never gets old ever.

Seinfeld is funny but it's not laugh out loud funny. It's like haha funny. Even tho it's a white show its relatable to all races IMO. Like that episode where George and Elaine hang out. Everybody that has a crew has that one person they wouldn't really be friends with otherwise :lol:

Seinfeld is hilarious
I've never found this show entertaining.

Mildly, at best.

Few random scenes I've seen here and there that are... kinda funny... ish.

But overall?

Hypebeast.

Not sure how old you are, but I would say that Seinfeld has not aged very well. At the time the show was airing new shows, pretty much all of the topics on the show were something never even seen on tv before. The whole "bet" as to who could go the longest without masturbating was at the time, pretty edgy for public tv. Sure, now shows do that type of stuff all the time, but it was a rather ground breaking, non-cable show that was watched by millions of people. I still find it rather hilarious, but don't enjoy it nearly as much as I do curb your enthusiasm. I can also see why people who might not have watched it while it was originally airing to not find it funny after rewatching it years after the fact.

Never could get into Seinfeld but absolutely loved Curb Your Enthusiasm.

*shrugs*

Lebron may wear AEs. Check on it and let me know
So I can talk about half sided cheese burgers? Lebron might eat dat
You can participate in whatever discussion is going on.

But that's where 'plays well with others' comes into play. No one just came in and decided there was going to be some side discussion on shoes. Pic was posted, someone asked about it, there ya go.

If no one wants to engage in whatever side dialogues you try to spark up, there's no rule to protect you. If people don't like talking to you, that's perfectly fine.

So talk about cheese burgers. If no one else is, then obviously that's prohibiting whatever discussion actually IS going on, so that would be something the thread doesn't need or trolling or something.

famb youre seriously like an elementary teacher in here :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom