The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do shows have to be diverse. how does that make it racist. 

never seen curb your enthusiasm before  or even heard of veep . 

This thread is living proof that there is way too much rest in between games
roll.gif

Seinfeld was another racist show. Not diverse at all. How you gonna be in NY City and not have a dominican?
Funniest thing about this is that they did have dominicans on the show. Communist ones that rolled crepes too tightly 
laugh.gif

Seinfeld and Arrested Development are two of the greatest comedies ever. Curb is in that upper echelon of smart comedy too.

Last edited:
we dont have dominicans in the bay but are a good percentage, for the most part, dominican mamis really :pimp: in NY?

why do shows have to be diverse. how does that make it racist. 

never seen curb your enthusiasm before  or even heard of veep . 
If I make a show about some friends in Japan and in the entire show there is little to no asians, I think something is wrong with that bruh

Seinfeld is hilarious
I've never found this show entertaining.

Mildly, at best.

Few random scenes I've seen here and there that are... kinda funny... ish.

But overall?

Hypebeast.
Not sure how old you are, but I would say that Seinfeld has not aged very well. At the time the show was airing new shows, pretty much all of the topics on the show were something never even seen on tv before. The whole "bet" as to who could go the longest without masturbating was at the time, pretty edgy for public tv. Sure, now shows do that type of stuff all the time, but it was a rather ground breaking, non-cable show that was watched by millions of people. I still find it rather hilarious, but don't enjoy it nearly as much as I do curb your enthusiasm. I can also see why people who might not have watched it while it was originally airing to not find it funny after rewatching it years after the fact.
Not sure how old you are, but I would say that Seinfeld has not aged very well. At the time the show was airing new shows, pretty much all of the topics on the show were something never even seen on tv before. The whole "bet" as to who could go the longest without masturbating was at the time, pretty edgy for public tv. Sure, now shows do that type of stuff all the time, but it was a rather ground breaking, non-cable show that was watched by millions of people. I still find it rather hilarious, but don't enjoy it nearly as much as I do curb your enthusiasm. I can also see why people who might not have watched it while it was originally airing to not find it funny after rewatching it years after the fact.
Not sure how old you are
@CP1708

nthat.gif

I'd take Veep over Seinfeld and Curb any day of the week.
Fam is it really that good? People keep saying that it is. This comment right here is so outlandish that I have to make time to watch Veep now.

Always see people raving about Veep & Silicon Valley on my TL. Never seen either of em.

Seinfeld was another racist show. Not diverse at all. How you gonna be in NY City and not have a dominican?

Funniest thing about this is that they did have dominicans on the show. Communist ones that rolled crepes too tightly :lol:  

Seinfeld and Arrested Development are two of the greatest comedies ever. Curb is in that upper echelon of smart comedy too.

I loved Arrested Development

Will Arnett >>>

Vice President. But they call it "Veep". Funny. As. Hell.
For whatever reason Jonah kills me on that show and I have no idea why.  

Man, how the hell haven't you people heard of this show?  It was nominated for some awards. Not that that means ****

Last edited:
If any of you have HBO Go and nothing to do, Veep is the way to go, especially with three weeks between games.

Lebron gonna tell Meth too, but Meth can't help Kyrie. Maybe he can, not likely he will want to.
@angels47
has some experience with Meth due to LeBron and Kyrie now
Knocked me out for 2 days.  Just had some grapes tho so I'm good now.
Speaking grapes, Costco produce is on point right now... It must be that season as their raspberries and blueberries are delicious.
Costco pears and the Costco cookie pack with all three flavors are good as hell

I think I went an entire day and lived off of those, I ate like 9 cookies and 6 pears.

Want.so.much.to.give.out.HBO GO.Account.Info

But I am already at the damn 5 device maximum way too damn much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom