The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you expect a player to say? "No, my team wont beat that team, they're better" :lol:

They're in the business of competing, see how he got people talking with that comment.

Anyway

View media item 2060339

Seinfeld is hilarious
I've never found this show entertaining.

Mildly, at best.

Few random scenes I've seen here and there that are... kinda funny... ish.

But overall?

Hypebeast.
same here. it was very rarely HA-HA outloud funny. more like chuckle, smirk funny. Like all of Larry David's stuff.

Friends had more laugh moments imo.
Less.

Friends had FAR less.

Friends is borderline putrid for me.

What you expect a player to say? "No, my team wont beat that team, they're better" :lol:

They're in the business of competing, see how he got people talking with that comment.

Anyway

View media item 2060339

lmaooo nah fam. nobody even brought up the Lakers. the reporter asked draymond if they thought their defense puts them in the convo to be the best of all time. draymond said he doesn't know about the best teams because the warriors will never play the 96 bulls or the lakers. Klay came out of left field with the Lakers comment. it was hilarious and random af

Last edited:
An old friend of mine I once knew was into Seinfeld. I never got the appeal of that show.

As far as really white comedies go, it's Himym for me or Friends.

Well if we're going to have a comedy discussion, I couldn't live with myself without mentioning modern family.

Bruh.

roll.gif

Anyway

View media item 2060339

lmaooo nah fam. nobody even brought up the Lakers. the reporter asked draymond if they thought their defense puts them in the convo to be the best of all time. draymond said he doesn't know about the best teams because the warriors will never play the 96 bulls or the lakers. Klay came out of left field with the Lakers comment. it was hilarious and random af

Ahh, I stand corrected...I thought it was a reporter asking that

Well if we're going to have a comedy discussion, I couldn't live with myself without mentioning modern family.

Bruh.

:rofl:

modern family is gold. i build with that show for sure. I like the office. idk if it made me laugh out lough to many times, but it entertained me.

one of the only true funny eps of seinfeld was the shrinkage joint. I was in the pool!!!!

I like george sleeping under his desk. Many times I've envisioned that lol. And the soup nazi. And the black/white cookie.
oh and that matress kramer had slept on after sleeping in the bay. Maybe the ep with jerry girl having man hands.

For the entire series, if you just watch these 6 episodes, you'll get the entire gist and not have to watch anymore. Thank me later.

I'm butting in but I saw Modern Family mentioned in the thread preview. One of my favorites and I've jumped on only a few months ago. Show is comedy once you get familiar with each character. I now know why it's always winning Emmy's.

Phil is the best.

Modern Family is great but I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. Some of the characters have gotten too annoying for me. There are big gaps of this season that I do want to catch up on though.

If we're just talking about comedies period instead of really white comedies, Brooklyn 99 is my jam right now. Their Halloween episodes are gold. :rofl:

Last edited:
modern family is gold. i build with that show for sure. I like the office. idk if it made me laugh out lough to many times, but it entertained me.

one of the only true funny eps of seinfeld was the shrinkage joint. I was in the pool!!!!

I like george sleeping under his desk. Many times I've envisioned that lol. And the soup nazi. And the black/white cookie.
oh and that matress kramer had slept on after sleeping in the bay. Maybe the ep with jerry girl having man hands.

For the entire series, if you just watch these 6 episodes, you'll get the entire gist and not have to watch anymore. Thank me later.

View media item 2060375

Modern family has been meh the couple times I've seen it. Seems to rely heavily on homosexual jokes.

Caught the last two episodes of the last blackish season and was surprisingly entertained. Subtly conscious humor and Tracee Ellis Ross yambs..yeeeesh.

Last edited:
sofia vegara annoys the f outta me now.
Bro, she BEEN annoyed the crap outta me... and that makes the show even more hilarious for me, because I imagine being in her husband's shoes.

Annoyed... and... stuck. See I can change the channel. But married to her?

Yikes.

But those sweater bunnies. 
smokin.gif

And then she talks again. 
mean.gif

You can just see the 
ohwell.gif
 in his soul sometimes.

Last edited:
sofia vegara annoys the f outta me now.
Bro, she BEEN annoyed the crap outta me... and that makes the show even more hilarious for me, because I imagine being in her husband's shoes.

Annoyed... and... stuck. See I can change the channel. But married to her?

Yikes.

But those sweater bunnies. :smokin

And then she talks again. :smh:

You can just see the :\  in his soul sometimes.

100%.

chest game doh>>>>

like two midgets in there wrasslin.

But her voice. Should've stuck it out with peggy.

The most annoying character on modern family is easily Cameron. Easily. Easily. As in not even close.

I have no problems with Sofia Vergara's character lol.

oh yea i love blackish. watch it every week. or each season. it's the off season now I think. i love every character and story line on there. hella relateable. Even if you aren't black imo. and then the fact morpheus is Grandpa...bruhhh :smokin. Goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom