The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most annoying character on modern family is easily Cameron. Easily. Easily. As in not even close.

I have no problems with Sofia Vergara's character lol.

Eric Stonestreet(Cam) is a damned good actor to act as flamboyant as he does. In real life he is straight, and every movie he's been in he's been straight.

Tried to get into Blackish and just couldn't. Tried to get into Fresh off the Boat and just couldn't get into it either. Lmao at me wanting diversity in my shows and not digging the most none white shows out there :rofl:

At least there's still Brooklyn 99

Papi Lebatard can never go a whole show without having me in tears
roll.gif
Highly questionable been one of the best shows the past few years
It really is my favorite by far. 

I watch FirstTake daily during the Playoffs and the regular season I FF until I see an NBA clip or tweet and stop and then FF again until Football has taken up the 2 hours and it's over.

Recently been on Jalen and Jacoby on the daily. I really feel like I can trust Jacoby, I want to hear what he has to say. They play well together and have cool topics.

The most annoying character on modern family is easily Cameron. Easily. Easily. As in not even close.

I have no problems with Sofia Vergara's character lol.

Eric Stonestreet(Cam) is a damned good actor to act as flamboyant as he does. In real life he is straight, and every movie he's been in he's been straight.

Oh for sure. I was blown away when I learned that he was straight in real life and dude who plays his husband was the gay one :rofl:

But yea, Cameron's act as a whole is just tiresome. Not even the flamboyance but he's just super self centered and never changes :lol:

I would've probably killed him a long time ago if I was Mitchell

Last edited:
Cam isn't that bad. My least favorite is definitely Alex. Love how everyone in the direct fam rips her :lol:

Tried to get into Blackish and just couldn't. Tried to get into Fresh off the Boat and just couldn't get into it either. Lmao at me wanting diversity in my shows and not digging the most none white shows out there
roll.gif

Diane Johnson is the best part of Blackish.

Alex is definitely my second least favorite. Chick thinks she's legit better than everyone :lol:

Phil is my favorite for sure! What a clown :rofl:

Tried to get into Blackish and just couldn't. Tried to get into Fresh off the Boat and just couldn't get into it either. Lmao at me wanting diversity in my shows and not digging the most none white shows out there :rofl:

Diane Johnson is the best part of Blackish.
View media item 2060384

she is the truth.

Junior bout as dumb as Junior on My wife & kids.

another dope show btw.

One of my favorite Modern Family moments was when Cam was a new teacher and was cramming for the lecture he had to give.

Seems like only Yesterday we were mad excited talking about  

"It's almost time NT fam 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

[table][tr][th=""]FINAL[/th][th=""]1[/th][th=""]2[/th][th=""]3[/th][th=""]4[/th][th=""]T[/th][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Thunder[/h2]
(55-27,  23-18 Away)
[/td][td]24[/td][td]24[/td][td]12[/td][td]28[/td][td]285[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]SUCKIES[/h2]
(73-9,  39-2 Home)
[/td][td]19[/td][td]23[/td][td]29[/td][td]25[/td][td]05[/td][/tr][/table]
No I feel like were like 
[table][tr][th=""]8:00 PM CT[/th][th=""]  ABC/ESPNDP/ESPN3[/th][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]SUCKIES[/h2]
(73-9,  34-7 Away)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Cavaliers[/h2]
(57-25,  33-8 Home)
[/td][/tr][/table]
watchingtv.gif

Last edited:
The thing about Fresh off the Boat that killed it for me was they had to give the mom an Asian accent. Why couldn't she have just been an Asian American like the husband was. But that's just me :lol:

Seems like only Yesterday we were mad excited talking about  

"It's almost time NT fam :pimp: :nthat: :smokin 8)
[table][tr][th=""]FINAL[/th]

[th=""]1[/th]

[th=""]2[/th]

[th=""]3[/th]

[th=""]4[/th]

[th=""]T[/th]

[/tr][tr][td]

[h2]
Thunder
[/h2]

(55-27, 23-18 Away
)

[/td]

[td]24[/td]

[td]24[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[td]28[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

[h2]
S
UCKIES[/h2]

(73-9, 39-2 Home
)

[/td]

[td]19[/td]

[td]23[/td]

[td]29[/td]

[td]25[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

No I feel like were like 

[table][tr][th=""]
8:00 PM CT
[/th]

[th=""] ABC
/ESPNDP
/ESPN3
[/th]

[/tr][tr][td]

[h2]
Warriors
[/h2]

(73-9, 34-7 Away
)

[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

[h2]
Cavaliers
[/h2]

(57-25, 33-8 Home
)

[/td]

[/tr][/table]

watchingtv.gif

that series was a movie. so damn good.

this mess right here..this is what you would see if you opened a grilled cheese.

Phil Jackson said bron needs to play like he's possessed Lebron asked what does that even mean? He's getting swept for sure

Modern family has been meh the couple times I've seen it. Seems to rely heavily on homosexual jokes.

Caught the last two episodes of the last blackish season and was surprisingly entertained. Subtly conscious humor and Tracee Ellis Ross yambs..yeeeesh.
Blackish is one my favorite shows.

I was turned off by the initial promos but I decided to check out the first season and was pleasantly surprised.

The second season was even better imo.

The unexplained beef between Charlie and Diane is comedy.
laugh.gif

the simpsons seasons 1 to 10 might be goat.

two and a half men (with charlie sheen) is comedy.

Blackish is one my favorite shows.

I was turned off by the initial promos but I decided to check out the first season and was pleasantly surprised.

The second season was even better imo.

The unexplained beef between Charlie and Diane is comedy. :lol:

I'm in the minority, but Laurence Fishburne and Jennifer Lewis (Dre's parents) make that show for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom