The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The union that represents NBA referees asked the league on Tuesday to stop issuing public reports that clarify whether or not officials make the correct calls during key moments of games.

The National Basketball Referees Association argued that the NBA’s Last Two Minute report promotes “so-called transparency” that causes “more harm than good for the officials and the game.” The union suggested going back to a private, league-managed evaluation, saying that it’d even back the idea of discipline for officials in cases of egregious missed calls.

Among the group’s key arguments: “Transparency does nothing to change the outcome of the game,” and “transparency encourages anger and hostility towards NBA officials.”

The NBA began issuing the public reports—which marks every potential infraction as either a correct call, correct no-call, incorrect call or an incorrect no-call during the final two minutes of a game within five points—in March 2015.

The report drew widespread attention and criticism last month, when the league acknowledged officials missing five calls in the final 13.5 seconds of a playoff game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the San Antonio Spurs.

NBA officials trying to cover their own rears figured that would happen eventually. What I never understood about these last 2 minute reports is why they don't do a report for the whole game, wouldn't that matter as well to acknowledge that something was wrong throughout the whole game and not just the last two minutes.

"Play like you're possessed" I never liked cliche sounding stuff like that in sports.

Last edited:
I think the idea is for Lebbywinks to go into God mode. It's like when Goku was dead and could go to SSJ3 just for a littlewhile. You know the extra poweris there but it isn't sustainable on a day to day basis.

roll.gif

If he can't acknowledge that he needs to reach another level then he's dumb!
Fixed/fact

Yo this is crazy!! Last thread yall Cav fans were like okay the team is healthy. Bron finally has help. All this crap and now all of a sudden Kyrie and Kevin Love suck? 2 players before they teamed up with Lebron were stars on their squads. Now they suck. Hmm I guess thats the same way Dwade and Chris Bosh sucked. The common denominator is your boy makes players worse man.

Bron is getting old and his fans are delusional as hell just like always. My buddy at work told me get ready for Head Band James reincarnated tonight LOL. They really think LeBron is still 26 years old.

The union that represents NBA referees asked the league on Tuesday to stop issuing public reports that clarify whether or not officials make the correct calls during key moments of games.

The National Basketball Referees Association argued that the NBA’s Last Two Minute report promotes “so-called transparency” that causes “more harm than good for the officials and the game.” The union suggested going back to a private, league-managed evaluation, saying that it’d even back the idea of discipline for officials in cases of egregious missed calls.

Among the group’s key arguments: “Transparency does nothing to change the outcome of the game,” and “transparency encourages anger and hostility towards NBA officials.”

The NBA began issuing the public reports—which marks every potential infraction as either a correct call, correct no-call, incorrect call or an incorrect no-call during the final two minutes of a game within five points—in March 2015.

The report drew widespread attention and criticism last month, when the league acknowledged officials missing five calls in the final 13.5 seconds of a playoff game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the San Antonio Spurs.

Nah fixing games that refs bet on was a thing (maybe it still is). Anything that can discourage that is coo to me.

Happy Game Day

Not sure if serious on LeBron's question about Phil's comment lol

Lebrons support cast doesn't suck but they are playing bad and so did Lebron in game 2.

It doesn't matter if you have stars on your team, if they don't play like it.

Lebron better show up or hes gonna get dethroned. He'll never get it back if it happens

Last edited:
The fact that Cle may be forced into a position to play Delly over JR is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom