The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA/Adam Silver need to quit playing, no need for us in this thread to have to fill it with fluff because they want to wait trimesters between games. It's stupid.

Blackish, from the promos, completely seems like a show showing black people the way white suits need black people to be.

Seems like there would be tons of jokes about ashy skin, watermelon, fried chicken, and Kool-Aid. And those silly black people joking about white people and their participation trophies, lattes, and brunch.

Not something I'm even remotely interested in.

Last edited:
Blackish, from the promos, completely seems like a show showing black people the way white suits need black people to be.

Seems like there would be tons of jokes about ashy skin, watermelon, fried chicken, and Kool-Aid. And those silly black people joking about white people and their participation trophies, lattes, and brunch.

Not something I'm even remotely interested in.

not even a little bit man. it's a pretty legit show. it's taken from the point of view of a black man trying to keep his family focused and aware of their heritage, in white america, while everything is trying to make them forget it.

no shucking and jiving. and then its also an educated, hard working, ambitious black family, like so many of us are. Similar to the huxtables in career success. The dad is a marketing exec...1st season they tried to make him head of the urban division, because he was black, he hated that. Mom is a surgeon. But everything is pretty realistic.

There was an episode where they focused on racially motivated violence between black people and the police. Anthony Anderson owned that scene. Dude put forth emmy/oscar type feels right there.

it is set in LA though..and the dad is a clippers fan...which is the most random thing I could ever think of :lol:. out side of that though, the rest of the show is pretty real. Shows black folks in a positive light instead of a ghetto bama filter. It doesn't show white people in a negative way either. Just differently.

Last edited:
just seen on csn that the warriors are 0-3 in game 3's this season

intradesting.....

bron also was like 8-0 or some number in game 2 after losing game 1.

i figured cavs would take it but as the game gets closer and closer and the more i think on it, I feel like warriors gonna snatch it away from them like that state farm joint

Last edited:
Good one Noble, finally a good one
roll.gif

Permeating salt in his interviews. He can't fool me. He can't even blink without blinking salty. He walks salty. The tone of his voice is salty. Just salty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom