The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs go up early at home off pure emotion.

Warriors rally in 3rd.

Cavs win a close one at home and some controversial calls.

Last edited:
Would be lovely if Cleveland won game 3 and 4 and made this interesting.

giphy.gif

The fact that Cle may be forced into a position to play Delly over JR is sad.

not really. jr's biggest asset is he can get hot from deep, but he's not even getting shots off and his mind is all over the place right now. unless he fits in, and checks back in mentally, can you really trust him? delly at least gives some sort of effort.

Blackish, from the promos, completely seems like a show showing black people the way white suits need black people to be.

Seems like there would be tons of jokes about ashy skin, watermelon, fried chicken, and Kool-Aid. And those silly black people joking about white people and their participation trophies, lattes, and brunch.

Not something I'm even remotely interested in.
This is exactly how I felt when I saw the promos for the show as well.

But it's the complete opposite of that. It's funny but also addresses some serious topics. 

Yeah Black ish is great. Late pass but I tried Seinfeld a few times and I didn't even smirk. I guess the only non black comedy I've ever enjoyed was The Office

i still cannot believe the thunder blew a ******* 3-1 lead. ruined my damn summer.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
**** ruined my whole basketball experience. I honestly don't even have any interest in these finals at all.

same here man. im always on the podcasts, articles, twitter, radio etc...since that series ive just watched the games. and even then shutting them off halfway through the 3rd.

lebron not even going out swinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom