The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way in hell I'd bet on Cavs.
Take GSW.

And there is no way I'd watch the game 3 tonight even if I bet on it.

First time since I was 12 that I wasn't glued in on a Finals.

Thunder blew it for me mostly, not even so much this is the worst basketball I've seen

Last edited:
I wonder if Cleveland is just that bad or maybe GS is just playing at their absolute peak.

I mean, it's a given OKC is better than Cleveland. But, Cleveland is at least on par with Clips and Portland... Right?

A lot of it falls on lebron honestly. His broke as jumper makes the calfs easy as hell to guard, especially since they have to put the ball in his hands to run the offense since Kyrie can't. Also doesn't help that jr possibly hurt himself diving on the floor in game one and has been a non factor.

If this was Miami lebron the cavs could at least win a game. But dude aint got the sauce no more.

There is no way in hell I'd bet on Cavs.
Take GSW.

And there is no way I'd watch the game 3 tonight even if I bet on it.

First time since I was 12 that I wasn't glued in on a Finals.

Thunder blew it for me mostly, not even so much this is the worst basketball I've seen
+1

actually you are right. I'm going to miss part of the game since I'll be at the gym after work

I wonder if Cleveland is just that bad or maybe GS is just playing at their absolute peak.

I mean, it's a given OKC is better than Cleveland. But, Cleveland is at least on par with Clips and Portland... Right?

funny thing is GSW isnt even really playing that great. They have the potential to play waaaaaay better if Klay and Steph find their rhythms. The dubs are winning, but its in a completely different way than how they've been doing it all season.

Easily one of, if not the, most complete team of all time. Cavs are literally losing to the bench while the stars put up pedestrian numbers at best.

A lot of it falls on lebron honestly. His broke as jumper makes the calfs easy as hell to guard, especially since they have to put the ball in his hands to run the offense since Kyrie can't. Also doesn't help that jr possibly hurt himself diving on the floor in game one and has been a non factor.

If this was Miami lebron the cavs could at least win a game. But dude aint got the sauce no more.

idk man. I'd like to think miami was his peak and that he'd have a chance. But remember, Miami bron struggled with kawhi. Dubs have 2 Kawhi's in iggy and dray. And they beat the hell out of him every time he touches the rock.

SportsCenterVerified account @SportsCenter 1m1 minute ago

THIS JUST IN: Kevin Love has been informed that he won't be medically cleared to play Game 3. (via @ESPNSteinLine)

damn.  More excuses for the Cavs.  Wonder how this moves the line.

Happy Game Day

Not sure if serious on LeBron's question about Phil's comment lol

What was his question? Been out of the loop recently.

Lebron better show up or hes gonna get dethroned. He'll never get it back if it happens

If the Warriors sweep, they're going to 3peat. Confidence will be at 100

The fact that Cle may be forced into a position to play Delly over JR is sad.

I've been saying the moment after game the Cavs should start Delly over JR and push Irving to the 2.

what's the line at for tonight? GSW -11? -20?

Cavs are +1 favorites

If there's a game for Cleveland to take, it's tonight. It's win tonight or get swept I feel.

Clev NEEDS to win tonight. They lose and they're losing in 4 or in Oracle

idk man. I'd like to think miami was his peak and that he'd have a chance. But remember, Miami bron struggled with kawhi. Dubs have 2 Kawhi's in iggy and dray. And they beat the hell out of him every time he touches the rock.

Miami LeBron was the best form he's ever played in. But sometimes I think part of that was due to spacing, incredible help defense and easy points off transition.

SportsCenterVerified account@SportsCenter 1m1 minute ago

THIS JUST IN: Kevin Love has been informed that he won't be medically cleared to play Game 3. (via @ESPNSteinLine)

damn.  More excuses for the Cavs.  Wonder how this moves the line.

ARGGHHHHH

Now these LeBron stans have their guns loaded

Last edited:
@ESPNSteinLine Kevin Love has been informed that he will not be medically cleared to play in Wednesday night's Game 3, ESPN has learned
@ESPNSteinLine ESPN sources say Love has been lobbying hard for clearance to play Game 3 but has been told Friday's Game 4 is the soonest he'll be cleared

No K Love

Does it hurt? Maybe even help?

As poor as they are defensively, they are as bad offensively, this just enhances what GS can do on defense. Warriors by infinity tonight. Cavs won't be able to score enough.

Just read Love took part in shootaround. I thought concussion protocol prohibits players from taking part in any bball related activities until cleared..?

he should be fine to play.

As poor as they are defensively, they are as bad offensively, this just enhances what GS can do on defense. Warriors by infinity tonight. Cavs won't be able to score enough.
This.  That and who the hell are they going to play of PF now?  Frye?

Well, now that I think about it. This might be a blessing in da skys for Clev.

Frye's been hitting his 3's at an astronomical clip and his perimeter defense is somewhat better than Love's. They do lose the rebounding and post play from Love though.

Cavs NEED to go big.

Shift Bron to PF, start RJ or Shump.

I suggested a lineup of:

Irving
Delly
Shumpert
LeBron
TT

Theoretically it works on paper and would give you strength and speed to keep up with GS.

That may give them a little bit of a bump.  RJ been playing with that roid rage.

Smarter to have RJ and JR come off the bench to give the offensive boost

Last edited:

Yea that's true but I mean gs has been getting away with having steph guard him at times. He used to have that post up, one dribble turn and fire. Now he's so scared to shoot he just dribbles and dribbles, purposely waiting for the help to come so he can pass. He's not a threat whatsoever outside the paint

TT is star

Shift Bron to PF, start RJ or Shump.

Or keep Bron at the 3 and Put TT in at either the 4 or the 5. They don't lose rebounding and have a better post presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom