The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

. Why did they waive him again?
To appease the GM.

**** jefferson gonna be burned out by the 2nd if they have him playing starter minutes. i personally dont see the role players playing that much better at home. Its not like they're getting open shots and just missing. Everything has been contested and they arent built for war. Idk any strategy for the cavs to slow that wave of firepower from the warriors. And they definitely can't match it, nor play delly and shumpert 46 minutes and expect them to be able to do it again friday.

They're in a bad way.

So everyone cried last year LeBronze didn't have enough help and they would've won if they had Kyrie and Love... Now those two are trash, he doesn't have enough help and and they want the team from last year.

These Cavs are done!

LOL i said this earlier.

And why to people keep throwing Mozgov in there?  The dude couldn't even run with the Warriors third unit during game 2 without getting a bunch of fouls.  That guy is washed as hell.
This is why he needs to start.

DOn't ask much but 4 or 5 minutes, let TT come off that bench as a Spark.

LEbron in the post with Moz helps Moz and helps team

Trust me, the lineup I posted is the BEST possible lineup for the CAVS.

I am not wrong!

Kevin Glass missed another playoff game? Not surprised....

Last edited:

I am not wrong!
The guy literally had like 3 fouls in 5 minutes last game.  I don't see how getting you team in early foul trouble helps.

The beauty of this series so far is that it's making the ppl who thought Love and Kyrie would have won Cleveland a championship last year look funny in the light.

The beauty of this series so far is that it's making the ppl who thought Love and Kyrie would have won Cleveland a championship last year look funny in the light.

And water is wet!

We've been on this topic more than black men have been on the Kardashian's.

I am not wrong!
The guy literally had like 3 fouls in 5 minutes last game.  I don't see how getting you team in early foul trouble helps.
Trust me

The sad thing is this Cavs team is stuck playing Russian roulette with a bunch of turds instead of bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom