The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why he needs to start.
DOn't ask much but 4 or 5 minutes, let TT come off that bench as a Spark.

LEbron in the post with Moz helps Moz and helps team

Trust me, the lineup I posted is the BEST possible lineup for the CAVS.
I am not wrong!

The guy literally had like 3 fouls in 5 minutes last game.  I don't see how getting you team in early foul trouble helps.
Trust me

I trusted you when you said it was the thunders year though...:frown:

I am not wrong!
If you mean by the best possible line up for the Cavs to end this series the quickest way possible. Then yes, you're not wrong
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It needs to be over Yesterday

@Freeze  You didn't trust ish about me saying THunder to win.

You rode the dingles of GSW all year and hated on OKC a tad less than Lebron, don't be lyging bruv

I am not wrong!

If you mean by the best possible line up for the Cavs to end this series the quickest way possible. Then yes, you're not wrong :lol:
:pimp:

@Freeze
 You didn't trust ish about me saying THunder to win.
You rode the dingles of GSW all year and hated on OKC a tad less than Lebron, don't be lyging bruv

oh no doubt, i was talking ****, i never believed in okc. and their incompetence made me some dough. I'm grateful.

for the record though, I told you to bet with me on the warriors, you could've gotten paid too. You can love your squad and still bet on someone else when you realize someone is better.

also i think i said numerous times that I didn't mind if okc won and it would've been dope if you were right and got the chip so you could feel how i felt when my team won. I had your back the whole time g.

Last edited:

I am not wrong!

If you mean by the best possible line up for the Cavs to end this series the quickest way possible. Then yes, you're not wrong :lol:

@Freeze

oh no doubt, i was talking ****, i never believed in okc. and their incompetence made me some dough. I'm grateful.

for the record though, I told you to bet with me on the warriors, you could've gotten paid too. You can love your squad and still bet on someone else when you realize someone is better.

also i think i said numerous times that I didn't mind if okc won and it would've been dope if you were right and got the chip so you could feel how i felt when my team won. I had your back the whole time g.

GSW better? :lol:. I think we all saw who was the better team.
GSW needs to thank the ball Gods it wasn't OKC's year.
They weren't quite ready from the mental standpoint.
Better team though? :lol: yea I'll leave this alone, but any novice watching any part of any game that wasn't the last 6 minutes is going to say OKC > GSW, just the truth B

Blackish, from the promos, completely seems like a show showing black people the way white suits need black people to be.

Seems like there would be tons of jokes about ashy skin, watermelon, fried chicken, and Kool-Aid. And those silly black people joking about white people and their participation trophies, lattes, and brunch.

Not something I'm even remotely interested in.

This is exactly how I felt when I saw the promos for the show as well.

But it's the complete opposite of that. It's funny but also addresses some serious topics. 

Ska you're my dude but totally off on Blackish.
I can see how youd think that by the promos though, so i feel you.

But the show is great. Not corny or cliche like youd think, they address a lot of things most shows are too afraid to touch.
They have great writers.

The writers were actually tapped to write the newest Barbershop flick, which to many peoples surprise ended up being a very well written deep movie.
Was seen as the best barbershop out of the 3 (the undertones, not the surface).

I am not wrong!

@Freeze

GSW better? :lol:. I think we all saw who was the better team.
GSW needs to thank the ball Gods it wasn't OKC's year.
They weren't quite ready from the mental standpoint.
Better team though? :lol: yea I'll leave this alone, but any novice watching any part of any game that wasn't the last 6 minutes is going to say OKC > GSW, just the truth B

good, better, best isn't based in wins though? Games are won in 44 minutes? or naw? Last 6 minutes don't count? So okc is better (and at the crib, on the couch, eating ruffles) and gsw got lucky 3 times in a row?

Don't be bitter, be better.

That's why I said OKC wasn't ready yet.

GSW better, NO.

GSW more composed, YES.

Betting on GSW is smart in hindsight, you won.

If GSW lost though, you'd look like you ain't know nun

and 
laugh.gif
@ bitter. Sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom