The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc wasn't the better team. Without that rebounding advantage I don't think the series would've been close.

Its super hard to win when you can't put defensive rebounds together but gs was able to win despite that, anyway.

*edit

Man, I'm not getting suckered into this. :lol: at saying GS wasn't better, that they were just more composed.

Last edited:
So what happens if the Cavs win game 3 without Love? And then he comes back in game 4 and the Cavs lose...Or should they just sit Love for the remainder?

That's why I said OKC wasn't ready yet.
GSW better, NO.
GSW more composed, YES.

Betting on GSW is smart in hindsight, you won.
If GSW lost though, you'd look like you ain't know nun

and :lol: @ bitter. Sure

composure isn't a strength though? So the best team didn't win? That just simply makes no sense. You're just running your lips. This isn't march madness where it's 1 game and you're out. Your team lost 3 times straight. Warriors are better, it doesn't matter how you want to package it.

you sound bitter pop. face twist like a lemon.

Hey Hey Hey now.

Wrong place wrong time.

I"m def not here to argue who was better.

We just won't see eye to eye, and this is the FINALs thread, the crappy *** FINALs thread but the FINALs thread all the same.

Proceed w/ FINALs teams talk.
Thunder UP doe
smokin.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Why are we talking about OKC? They lost .. why people hate the Dubs when OKC celebrate more and when their superstar and sidekick want to clown others?

BTW, OKCs real slogan is "next year"

Last edited:

No but we about to have diabetes talk

If I weren't on this shredding/cutting diet, I'd be all over these bad boys right now. I actually saw them in my local supermarket last night as well :lol:

Immediately thought of antidope antidope
You need to cheat on that diet man, cause Smoreos (Trademark pending) s are life changing.

GSW better?
laugh.gif
. I think we all saw who was the better team.
GSW needs to thank the ball Gods it wasn't OKC's year.
They weren't quite ready from the mental standpoint.
Better team though?
laugh.gif
yea I'll leave this alone, but any novice watching any part of any game that wasn't the last 6 minutes is going to say OKC > GSW, just the truth B
The better team wins the series and comes up big in the biggest moments when needed

Fax B

GSW better?
laugh.gif
. I think we all saw who was the better team.
GSW needs to thank the ball Gods it wasn't OKC's year.
They weren't quite ready from the mental standpoint.
Better team though?
laugh.gif
yea I'll leave this alone, but any novice watching any part of any game that wasn't the last 6 minutes is going to say OKC > GSW, just the truth B
The better team wins the series and comes up big in the biggest moments when needed

Fax B
Nah. OKC just didn't win because of a mythical legion of basketball gods who determine the winners and losers of each game

There is no reason why we play the games, because everything is predetermined.

Trust the process.

Did I miss cookie talk?
laugh.gif
No but we about to have diabetes talk

Did I miss cookie talk?
laugh.gif
If I weren't on this shredding/cutting diet, I'd be all over these bad boys right now. I actually saw them in my local supermarket last night as well
laugh.gif

Immediately thought of @Antidope
You need to cheat on that diet man, cause Smoreos (Trademark pending) s are life changing.
I call them smoreos too
nerd.gif

are we best friends

So what happens if the Cavs win game 3 without Love? And then he comes back in game 4 and the Cavs lose...Or should they just sit Love for the remainder?

Kyrie and Love off the bench is 50% complete :lol:

but in all seriousness I was one of those people who was sure Kyrie & love would help win a ring for the Cavs... but now idk of they can

I hope you dudes slander game is on point tonight. I need my weekly entertainment. I really feel like the Steph slander (when GS was down 1-3) was way better than any LeBron slander I've seen so far.

Don't disappoint me, NT. Step up your game. Roast LeBron. Roast him good.

Last edited:
bruh ... OKC sucks ... plain amd simple .. its been their year since they lost in the finals .... always next years ...

You even making a fool out youraelf talking about okc was better this year when they ******* lost .... lmao .... in what world?

who woulda thought that lebron would get his first 3peat on a swept against the warriors?

:lol: this was clever and humorous. I'm going to steal this and use it later on during the day here in the office.

I had an intern go up to the Target in Harlem and bring back several packages for the office. Only had 1 cookie.

I think Love is as good as gone.

Has to be.

I'm about to go paint my Mom and Dads house.
I'll leave y'all with the OKC > GSW talk.

Sorry bout that, I guess
SKA move this mess to its proper thread, it doesn't belong I here with the likes of these Winners

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom