The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did dude really say sign and trade LeBron to build around Kyrie and Love? Lol
yup .... I said it .... Like I said NYC should of have never signed Aware out of desperation and traded their farm for Melo, but you agreed. Like I said never Mudai and was happy with KP and you was cursin and kick because of it.

Last edited:
Cavs win 30 games building around those two
And still make the playoffs in the east
pimp.gif

Blackish, from the promos, completely seems like a show showing black people the way white suits need black people to be.

Seems like there would be tons of jokes about ashy skin, watermelon, fried chicken, and Kool-Aid. And those silly black people joking about white people and their participation trophies, lattes, and brunch.

Not something I'm even remotely interested in.
not even a little bit man. it's a pretty legit show. it's taken from the point of view of a black man trying to keep his family focused and aware of their heritage, in white america, while everything is trying to make them forget it.

no shucking and jiving. and then its also an educated, hard working, ambitious black family, like so many of us are. Similar to the huxtables in career success. The dad is a marketing exec...1st season they tried to make him head of the urban division, because he was black, he hated that. Mom is a surgeon. But everything is pretty realistic.

There was an episode where they focused on racially motivated violence between black people and the police. Anthony Anderson owned that scene. Dude put forth emmy/oscar type feels right there.

it is set in LA though..and the dad is a clippers fan...which is the most random thing I could ever think of
laugh.gif
. out side of that though, the rest of the show is pretty real. Shows black folks in a positive light instead of a ghetto bama filter. It doesn't show white people in a negative way either. Just differently.
Well alright then, I'll give it a shot. :smile:

I saw the promos and had the opinion I described earlier but also thought, "Hopefully I'm wrong."

So it sounds like I am. I'll catch the next episode. When does it air? Is it currently running or are they in between seasons or whatever?

he's not the only one that feels that way. there are reporters at the cleveland chronicle that believe that also. i read articles about that.

anyone who feels that way is an idiot! haha. Dont forget man while lebron may not be winning them the chip hes bringing them to the finals which is generating a ton of money for Dan Gillie. He would be dumb to lose the cash cow.

For as much slander as Love receives, I do hope he flourishes, he's almost like Pau Gasol in a sense before he came to LA. I think he's much better suited as the 2nd best player on a good team than being number 3. A lot of the positives that he brings just aren't being utilized by the Cavs. Ironically he'd be perfect for the T'Wolves with Towns at C and Wiggins on the wing.

100% true.

:lol: at the Thunder being a better team than the Warriors.

"Lucky it wasn't the Thunder's year"

Sounding like one of these Lebron concubines out here. :smh:

It's going to be awesome next year seeing all the slander for Lebron by people who will pretend that this team is legitimately stacked because they steamrolled through the first couple rounds.

And by awesome, I mean annoying.

And by next year, I mean next week.

And by next week, I mean tomorrow.

And by tomorrow, I mean after this *** whooping that's about to go down tonight.

It's going to be awesome next year seeing all the slander for Lebron by people who will pretend that this team is legitimately stacked because they steamrolled through the first couple rounds.

And by tomorrow, I mean after this *** whooping that's about to go down tonight.

shieeeeeet people got diff definition of stacked but all i know is this cavs team has the highest payroll of the entire NBA.

Everyone knew that including the Lebron disciples but they chose to ignore it. This is more about them than him really.

Odds are rarely in Lebron's favor.

Last edited:

Everyone knew that including the Lebron disciples but they chose to ignore it. This is more about them than him really.

Odds are rarely in Lebron's favor.
Fax.

Facts.

Phax.

Phacks.

Phacts.

Facks.

shieeeeeet people got diff definition of stacked but all i know is this cavs team has the highest payroll of the entire NBA.
And as it has been said numerous times: talent literally has nothing to do with pay.

Talent is how good you are.

Pay is how much someone will pay you.

"Yeah, but if you're really good, you get paid more. If you're not, you won't."

Kobe made $48.5milly last season. He was NOOOOTTTTT... $48.5milly talent level. But that's what he got, because that's what someone was willing to pay him.

TT is not an $80 mil player, but he's making $80 mil.

pay =/= talent

lots of players with high pay =/= good team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom