The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the best shooter of all time but come on, you think he does that well on this cavs team or any other team when there isn't this great supporting cast around him? curry benefits from a lethal shooter in okay at one wing and draymond being a point forward.

All I'm saying is put curry on the cavs instead of lebron, where are they?

Not like Steph was averaging 23 & 7 on a 50 win team that went to the 2nd round in 2013 when Klay Thompson was Scary...Draymond was a rookie that never played any mins...Harrison Barnes was a rookie was well...and Iggy was on the opposing team that got torched by Steph in the 1st round.

:lol:

Last edited:
It's ironic that the Cavs were giving *** whoopings this entire post-season leading up to the Finals. Only to now be on the receiving end of an *** whooping :lol:

View media item 2061009

dat's me when the dubs were down in the series against the thunder :pimp:

how do you make your screen shots that size? I have a bunch of shots I want to bring back to roast with, :lol:, but they always are small and hard to read.

He's the best shooter of all time but come on, you think he does that well on this cavs team or any other team when there isn't this great supporting cast around him? curry benefits from a lethal shooter in okay at one wing and draymond being a point forward.

Curry is the best offensive player ever not just the best shooter.

There's never been something like him and like my man above said, the gravity effect is real.

He's definitely aided by Klay/Draymond and the freedom of GSW system but his talent is only thing that allows to even run.

When he's on the court, the difference between the Warriors ORTG and their opponent is 22.

The difference in ORTG between the 1st place Warriors and the last place Sixers was 16.

That doesn't even make sense.

He has the two highest plus/minus seasons for a guard in modern history.

Like I said, from an objective point of view, there is no denying his dominance. It's like he's been sent from the future.

Last edited:
Myrie goes for 40 tonight at the crib.

Bron triple Double.

Warriors struggles in game three's are weird to me but they are real.

There's never been something like him and like my man above said, the gravity effect is real.

He's definitely aided by Klay/Draymond and the freedom of GSW system but his talent is only thing that allows to even run.

When he's on the court, the difference between the Warriors ORTG and their opponent is 22.

The difference in ORTG between the 1st place Warriors and the last place Sixers was 16.

Like I said, from an objective point of view, there is no denying his dominance. It's like he's been sent from the future.

curry = Marty

bron = Biff

????? :smokin

Helps defensively but Kyrie is still gonna be out there.

This is the biggest game of Kyrie's career so far by far.

It's impossible he hasn't heard the talk and that he hasn't been aware of his own play himself.

He has two options, either attack the defensive end with a new mindset (which is unlikely) or just play at his highest level and get an efficient 40 points to outweigh his defense.

I'm ready for the shootout between he and Steph that this series needs.
Correct.  I really wonder if the Cavs are even watching tapes of the games. 

Maybe we'll see more ball movement with the Cavs. They've done a ton of ISO plays against the Warriors. 

Eh I don't like saying greatest offensive player ever because of the variety of eras and rules but I will say an argument can be made for the greatest of his generation. He does benefit in that regard from lebron being a terrible shooter. If lebron could shoot half as well as curry he'd have that title.

I just think at the end of the day, curry wouldn't be able to carry this cavs team like lebron has. Not a slight to curry, he's just not built in that way. Lebron is a once in a lifetime player athletically.

how do you make your screen shots that size? I have a bunch of shots I want to bring back to roast with, :lol:, but they always are small and hard to read.

Are you using Chrome?

I use the "Awesome Screenshot" extension

Not if Adam silver gives the orders. NBA don't want this to be a sweep they want that game 7 for record breaking ratings

I expect the refs to look like the refs in Mexican wrestling when they are trying to help the heels win

Gonna be a lot of shady **** coming our way in game 3 and 4 nba gives no dambs all they have to do is apologize

Ref con look at delly and tell him sweep the leg
that Mexican wrestling be crunk :lol:
I remember one time it was regular size wrestlers against ****** wrestlers :rofl:
That was some of the best TV I have ever seen :rofl:

So we can add *2016 NBA champions alongside the *2015 NBA champions now, right?

Man, hopefully next year the warriors can get over the hump

Bron is one of the few players in the league that can lead a team to 50 wins mostly alone. Along with KD, Cp3, and Steph.

I don't buy the hypothetical that the Cavs roster as constructed now would be a 30 win team in the East without Bron. They'd be about a 40-45 win team. People forget, Kevin Love led a worse Timberwolves team to 41 wins in the West.

Helps defensively but Kyrie is still gonna be out there.

This is the biggest game of Kyrie's career so far by far.

It's impossible he hasn't heard the talk and that he hasn't been aware of his own play himself.

He has two options, either attack the defensive end with a new mindset (which is unlikely) or just play at his highest level and get an efficient 40 points to outweigh his defense.

I'm ready for the shootout between he and Steph that this series needs.
Correct.  I really wonder if the Cavs are even watching tapes of the games. 
Maybe we'll see more ball movement with the Cavs. They've done a ton of ISO plays against the Warriors. 

i think they're still caught up in brons resume and his history that they arent living in the here and now. dude doesnt look anywhere near like that dude we knew anymore, but he's not adjusting his game at all. bron looking like 2016 kobe. but with less offensive game. which is really ugly

Curry doesn't have Lebron's size and athleticism sure but dude wrecks defenses without even taking a shot. Defenses twist themselves gravitating towards him just off of the strength of his shot. He just has to be on the court and it ruins game plans. That's just crazy. Curry's so talented he can buoy any offense out there, not just the warriors.

Last edited:

at the end of the link for the image, adjust the width=1000 and height=2000 or you can just play around with the numbers.

Curry hasn't done anything in the finals and his team won two games. Y'all gotta stop thinking curry is better than lebron.
Bro what has Bron done in these past two games better than Curry besides having the second most TO in the past 30 years? btW the other was Bron himself ... smh

says who?

I'm willing to bet if you replace LeBron with Curry and they still make the finals.

I know you holding hopes LeBron joins the knick so you won't be called a bandwagon, but seriously ... duck LeBron.

Last edited:
Eh I don't like saying greatest offensive player ever because of the variety of eras and rules but I will say an argument can be made for the greatest of his generation. He does benefit in that regard from lebron being a terrible shooter. If lebron could shoot half as well as curry he'd have that title.

I just think at the end of the day, curry wouldn't be able to carry this cavs team like lebron has. Not a slight to curry, he's just not built in that way. Lebron is a once in a lifetime player athletically.

You're right that's why 2013 Lebron is still the best version of a player we've seen because it was his peak physically AND he shot it better than he ever did.
He had it all, threes, post up, iso, PnR, guard 1-4 every night and he was the most athletic player on the floor at all times.

Curry is scarier to me because he doesn't need any traditional offensive system to destroy you. He also doesn't need a lot of athleticism, it's his quickness and his central nervous system more than anything.

Curry is also once in a lifetime because of that, we've never seen anybody string together the type of moves he has, the level of coordination/body control/muscle memory/intuition is magic.

Barring injury he can sustain that type of play way longer than Lebron because we see what happens when he loses a step.

Are you using Chrome?

I use the "Awesome Screenshot" extension

I haven't been, just firefox.

the awesome screenshot allows for shots like his?

i wonder if FF has an extension comparable to that. I dont want to abandon FF just for screenshots, I have all these p-hub bookmarks saved.

This is so damn lazy.

This Cavs team was tailor made for Lebron and his style of play. Of course bringing in a completely different player with a completely different skill set and style of play is going to give you different results.

With that being said, if you put curry on the Hawks, the Hawks are NBA champions. The same can't be said for putting Lebron on the Hawks or Warriors.

Even when curry is off, he's the #1 decoy in the league. He could be 0 for 20 and everytime he touches the ball or comes off a screen the defense will rush to him and gives others a chance to go off.

We can't play the hypothetical put curry in Cleveland game because we'll that team is built around lebrons strengths. Kyrie and Curry would never be on the same team so that doesn't even make sense. We also forget k love won more than 30 games in the west alone so taking lebron off the team allows him to play his game and not be James jones.

You're right that's why 2013 Lebron is still the best version of a player we've seen because it was his peak physically AND he shot it better than he ever did.
He had it all, threes, post up, iso, PnR, guard 1-4 every night and he was the most athletic player on the floor at all times.

Curry is scarier to me because he doesn't need any traditional offensive system to destroy you. He also doesn't need a lot of athleticism, it's his quickness and his central nervous system more than anything.

Curry is also once in a lifetime because of that, we've never seen anybody string together the type of moves he has, the level of coordination/body control/muscle memory/intuition is magic.

Barring injury he can sustain that type of play way longer than Lebron because we see what happens when he loses a step.
For sure he should have more longevity barring injury. Handles and shooting age well. Part of the reason why I'm not too concerned about Melo aging since his game doesn't rely on athleticism.

I don't want this to be taken as a slight to curry but the fact that he can be half as good as he normally is during this finals and last year's with his team still winning a ring supports my argument. His skill set is lethal and he's a threat but he has a team light years better than lebrons. Gs is full of two way players who are dangerous. Cavs have kyrie who can score 20 and give up 40, love who is an enigma and jr smith playing pivotal roles.

This is so damn lazy.

This Cavs team was tailor made for Lebron and his style of play. Of course bringing in a completely different player with a completely different skill set and style of play is going to give you different results.

With that being said, if you put curry on the Hawks, the Hawks are NBA champions. The same can't be said for putting Lebron on the Hawks or Warriors.
Warriors have one of the best defensive teams in the league. Cavs have two guys on offense who can score but be outscored by who they guard and a bench that is nonexistent. Cavs aren't half as good minus lebron as the Warriors are minus curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom