The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether the Cavs win or lose the series, tonight legitimately will define Lebron's legacy.

After Blatt got fired, I was adamant in saying that Lebron won't even be a top 10 player when it's all said and done. But now it's on the verge of happening and I don't want it to. I don't wish ill of that man. I want him to be great because I like redemption stories. I like triumph in the face of adversity. I also hate ugly *** Draymond Green but it's just too much bad karma built up on Bron :smh:

Last edited:
Ya'll in rare form right now
laugh.gif

Missed the last 2 games with NT but I'm at home tonight MFs!

Whether the Cavs win or lose the series, tonight legitimately will define Lebron's legacy.

After Blatt got fired, I was adamant in saying that Lebron won't even be a top 10 player when it's all said and done. But now it's on the verge of happening and I don't want it to. I don't wish ill of that man. I want him to be great because I like redemption stories. I like triumph in the face of adversity. I also hate ugly *** Draymond Green but it's just too much bad karma built up on Bron
mean.gif
sawft...... how you feeling sorry over basketball... dude is a billionaire. im sure hes not sad over not winning more chips. . 

Last edited:
no way in hell.

silver isn't stern. trust. cav wont gget a damn thing if they dont earn it.

Freeze,

You know they not going to be able to touch bron tonight LOL.

Iggy foul trouble, Klay foul trouble maybe draymond too.

I wish it was not like that but NBA has its patterns.

Where the runs at this summer bro?? I am in prime readyyy!!

Ya'll still think this game is rigged?

Do the players miss/make shots at will?
laugh.gif

Ya'll bein disrespectful to the players now.

Put Iggy and Klay in foul trouble. Please. Let LeBron get his 40. Let the bench play bad. Any excuse to see Curry try and take over a game. Lmao.

I just want Curry to go ham for one game.

Last edited:
Bron finna choke tonight or Cavs gonna prevent da sweep? :nerd:

Cavs,

The fix is in. NBA wants that big ratings money .
Series is gonna go 7 games. Silver will book it for Cleveland to win every game at home.

no way in hell.

silver isn't stern. trust. cav wont gget a damn thing if they dont earn it.
Bet da house b Silver learned from his mentor. Tonight's game finna be known as the NBA's Phantom Punch.

Last edited:
curry would literally turn kyle korver into klay thompson. should've kept demarre, he'd be draymond.

i kind of do feel curry could make them champions. or at least finals bound.

curry could go to the pacers and replace george hill. pg13 and curry would be disgusting. curry could go to the celtics and replace IT. Curry and Avery would be filthy.

Curry doesnt require the players around him to change their games to fit his needs. He isnt a self-centered ball player that turns anybody with skill into a spot up shooter. Son will average 30 while allowing you to get your shine on.

yes, yes curry is better than lebron james.
smokin.gif

curry would literally turn kyle korver into klay thompson. should've kept demarre, he'd be draymond.

curry could go to the pacers and replace george hill. pg13 and curry would be disgusting. curry could go to the celtics and replace IT. Curry and Avery would be filthy.

Curry doesnt require the players around him to change their games to fit his needs. He isnt a self-centered ball player that turns anybody with skill into a spot up shooter. Son will average 30 while allowing you to get your shine on.

Straight for Lebbys head

how do you make your screen shots that size? I have a bunch of shots I want to bring back to roast with, :lol:, but they always are small and hard to read.

Are you using Chrome?

I use the "Awesome Screenshot" extension

I haven't been, just firefox.

the awesome screenshot allows for shots like his?

i wonder if FF has an extension comparable to that. I dont want to abandon FF just for screenshots, I have all these p-hub bookmarks saved.

You have the options to

Capture visible part of the page, delayed capture, selected area, entire page, select a local image, and capture desktop.

[quote name="bronconation24"]So we can add *2016 NBA champions alongside the *2015 NBA champions now, right?

Man, hopefully next year the warriors can get over the hump[/quote]Don't confuse 2 things: 'Cavs injured' talk with 'Warriors are frauds' talk.

The first doesn't mean the second.

Yes, there are obviously people who say the first and then also connect the second, but if you pay attention, that's not the majority.

Majority are saying 'Damn, Cavs just can't get right. Oh, and also, separately, these Warriors... my god. :x "

:smokin

Man all of this.

i think they're still caught up in brons resume and his history that they arent living in the here and now. dude doesnt look anywhere near like that dude we knew anymore, but he's not adjusting his game at all. bron looking like 2016 kobe. but with less offensive game. which is really ugly
Lol, true that. 

Bron is looking like he's shook.  He really does  need help, by the way he's looking out there. 

Jumper is gone.. Driving game is gone... Traveling coming forth.. Turnover is coming forth.. 

It's safe to say the infamous NT line, "Lebron is declining." Amen.. 

lol if the refs help wasn't enough to help OKC beat the dubs in g6, what makes you think it would be enough to help the cavs win?

Everyone is talking about how awful the Cavs D has been, but what about their Offense?  Where are the points going to come from the beat the Cavs now that Love is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom