The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether the Cavs win or lose the series, tonight legitimately will define Lebron's legacy.

After Blatt got fired, I was adamant in saying that Lebron won't even be a top 10 player when it's all said and done. But now it's on the verge of happening and I don't want it to. I don't wish ill of that man. I want him to be great because I like redemption stories. I like triumph in the face of adversity. I also hate ugly *** Draymond Green but it's just too much bad karma built up on Bron :smh:
if I ever see u in the cab hate thread again ..... imma ... hmmmm .... just stop it.
Did ya dudes hear this bum ... is not about X and O's, it's about effort?

Of course ya don't hear nothing wrong but this is the worst possible thing I want a player thinking. It's absolutely all about X and O's. Wtf you think is going to happen if you don't execute the game plan? The effort is going to defeat a team that's executing?

Man no wonder why this dude is absolutely trash and a cancer .... go ahead guys defend him

Pretty much. I'll never forget when Steph Played Loyola (MD) in college...and was "held scoreless"...but his team won by 30. Dude been not caring about "being the man" and all these stats....Hes about that Decoy life and gravity. The point of the game is to win.

Jimmy Patsos thought he had it figured out back in '08
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is exactly what's been happening so far 

Deja Vu like a mug 
laugh.gif

curry would literally turn kyle korver into klay thompson. should've kept demarre, he'd be draymond.
Lol. No need to exaggerate. This is disrespectful to Dray and Klay who are damn good in their own right. Korver can try as hard as he wants on defense, he doesn't have the ability to ever be close to Klay as a two-way player. And DeMarre is a good player but no way he could replicate everything Draymond does.

The refd can only influence a game so much. The W's are 33pts better with Steph and Klay not doing anything. Get all the starters in foul trouble, fine, the bench is doing the work anyways

You know who I miss .. Mister Friendly .. dude was trying to talk down on the Dubs and fans and how the Cavs and LeBron where a superior team and how they were going to win this year and how the Dubs only made it because they had an easy road and how we were dumb and he was smart and how LeBron was a god ..... I miss him

[quote name="KingKoopa"][QUOTE name="green rhino123"]
[/QUOTE]When?[/quote]Water yew dewing? :lol:

Whether the Cavs win or lose the series, tonight legitimately will define Lebron's legacy.

After Blatt got fired, I was adamant in saying that Lebron won't even be a top 10 player when it's all said and done. But now it's on the verge of happening and I don't want it to. I don't wish ill of that man. I want him to be great because I like redemption stories. I like triumph in the face of adversity. I also hate ugly *** Draymond Green but it's just too much bad karma built up on Bron :smh:
Disgusting man, what happened to u!? It's like this ***** keep cheating on u and u keep going back to her. Let that man fail b, his legacy depends on him, he hand picked everything going on in this situation.

You know who I miss .. Mister Friendly .. dude was trying to talk down on the Dubs and fans and how the Cavs and LeBron where a superior team and how they were going to win this year and how the Dubs only made it because they had an easy road and how we were dumb and he was smart and how LeBron was a god ..... I miss him

you would lay into him big tyme right now, huh? :lol:

curry would literally turn kyle korver into klay thompson. should've kept demarre, he'd be draymond.

Lol. No need to exaggerate. This is disrespectful to Dray and Klay who are damn good in their own right. Korver can try as hard as he wants on defense, he doesn't have the ability to ever be close to Klay as a two-way player. And DeMarre is a good player but no way he could replicate everything Draymond does.

I don't even mess with Klay like that but he just disrespected him with Kyle Korver talk. :lol:

Dude used to be a Bron hater too, crazy.

oh no, you're right, i meant from offense as far as kyle. he would never match klay defensively. He is the only true shooting threat on that team, so he often times has to battle 2 defenders when trying to get to his spots. Curry would free him up something nasty. Demarre, I think would get better. Not necessarily Draymond. But I gotta believe draymond learned a ton playing with steph and under kerr. He wasn't doing half this **** at MSU. There was a reason he went 35th. I think with better peers and coaching, guys can definitely grow as players. Dray is night and day from where he was. if nothing else, curry, as stated, has that decoy/gravity aspect, that if he does nothing else on the court, he allows guys to be themselves and play to their strengths without the pressure of the defense, because all of the defenders are chasing him.

can you imagine demarre during that toronto series if they had curry instead of lowry? then bron would've taken curry and freed up carroll. dude was shook af the whole series. Curry relieves so much defensive pressure, same as kobe and mike did, that guys can literally breathe better with all of the open air. bron can't even shoot outside of 4 feet, so you can literally play him straight up these days and play man to man on everybody else.

miami bron got doubled. that was where he flourished because he's such a gifted passer. he's no where near as special if he isnt a scoring threat because then the wide open guy in the corner that he used to pass it to...isn't open anymore. so now it is up to bron to make the better , more complex play. dude has been struggling with that.

Last edited:
The refd can only influence a game so much. The W's are 33pts better with Steph and Klay not doing anything. Get all the starters in foul trouble, fine, the bench is doing the work anyways

I'm saying. Refs can get guys in foul trouble all they want, cant stop currygawd from dropping 35footers. cant stop cavs from being loosey goosey with the ball. They're losing scoring already with love being hurt. where is the scoring gonna come from? 1st 2 games have already shown that channing is unplayable in this series.

This is so damn lazy.

This Cavs team was tailor made for Lebron and his style of play. Of course bringing in a completely different player with a completely different skill set and style of play is going to give you different results.

With that being said, if you put curry on the Hawks, the Hawks are NBA champions. The same can't be said for putting Lebron on the Hawks or Warriors.

You're nuts if you think Curry on the Hawks would make them NBA Champs. Curry is surrounded with an arsenal of scoring threats in Golden State! LeBron haters don't want to give credit where credit is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom