The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klove would def flourish in portland. I don't think bruh wants to go back to oregon though from what I've heard

We need to chill with this "other" NBA talk before we get this thread locked up.

There's too many lulz already to leave now.

I bought smoreos and left it at a friend's house by mistake. Haven't even tasted it yet.... *cue sad Jordan face

This thread wont get locked up

Ppl wil just get banned from it if anything

K Love out tnite?

Welp..Gonna take a miracle from the gawds for CLE to pull this out

Even tho I figured they'd be given this game

View media item 2060920On another note..

If I haven't missed cookie talk these take the cake

Last edited:
Love being out probably gives them a better chance defensively at least.

Bron going to take 30 shots.

Cavs are low key the better team also. They just get outplayed from start to finish.
Impossible. Lebby deserves better
Soon.

1zmo6ll.jpg

:lol: at Kevin Love.

The Warrior's greatness in history gonna continue on with a sweep in the FInals...

We Believe Part II....Let's Get IT!!

Last edited:
who woulda thought that lebron would get his first 3peat on a swept against the warriors?

:lol: this was clever and humorous. I'm going to steal this and use it later on during the day here in the office.

You need to cheat on that diet man, cause Smoreos (Trademark pending) s are life changing.

I had an intern go up to the Target in Harlem and bring back several packages for the office. Only had 1 cookie.

I think Love is as good as gone.

Has to be.
One cookie? Willpower, you have it.

Loves gone for sure.

Clev is ****** man ...

All them bad signing are unmovable.

They never of have traded for Love and keep the young talent. Now only option is to let sign and trade Lebby and try to include TT for some solid bench players and build around KI and Love ... like good role players.

Last edited:
For as much slander as Love receives, I do hope he flourishes, he's almost like Pau Gasol in a sense before he came to LA. I think he's much better suited as the 2nd best player on a good team than being number 3. A lot of the positives that he brings just aren't being utilized by the Cavs. Ironically he'd be perfect for the T'Wolves with Towns at C and Wiggins on the wing.

Last edited:
none of those guys are gonna leave their dope places (miami, LA, nyc) to go to cleveland lmaoooo. The hell

For as much slander as Love receives, I do hope he flourishes, he's almost like Pau Gasol in a sense before he came to LA. I think he's much better suited as the 2nd best player on a good team than being number 3. A lot of the positives that he brings just aren't being utilized by the Cavs. Ironically he'd be perfect for the T'Wolves with Towns at C and Wiggins on the wing.

He's not as good as prime Pau who actually knew how to defend.

Thibs ain't taking him on the Wolves neither.

That would be ironic ... Love going back to TWolves ... probably be a beast squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom