The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ready for the off season. Damn it.
Really? Already feels like it started. Watch next year we'll have 4 days between games 
mean.gif

:lol: at Pauls teams, how much success has he had in the playoffs again?

Other than last year...Cp3 never lost a playoff series he was supposed to win. Dude has been flat out unlucky, had some bad momments, and played in one of the toughest conferences...in one of the best team eras in basketball.

Everybody slanders the East...but gives Cp3 sht for not making it out the West when he's playing the Thunder, Spurs every 2nd round :lol:. Last year....That Lil ***** beat a 55 win defending championship Spurs team in the 1ST ROUND. Clips won 56 games in the west. Meanwhile, Cleavland with their 51 wins...played a 40 win Celtics team :lol:. Atlanta played a 37 win Brooklyn Team.

The whole NBA media hates Chris Paul...and will never look at him from a reasonable perspective...so this is a moot point. Just felt it had to be said. Maybe an objective mind might catch a word or two.

But back to the actual FINALS

So Real. Repped.

I was looking at the 2011 NBA DRAFT, the CAVS could have drafted Klay and Kawhi :lol:

PG Delly
SG Klay
SF Kawhi
PF LeBron
C Mozgov

Last edited:
I was looking at the 2011 NBA DRAFT, the CAVS could have drafted Klay and Kawhi
laugh.gif

PG Delly
SG Klay
SF Kawhi
PF LeBron
C Mozgov
they couldve drafted a bunch of studs with all four picks. they just needed a time machine. .something something  hindsight  20/20. 

they couldve drafted a bunch of studs with all four picks. they just needed a time machine. .something something  hindsight  20/20. 

when they picked Kyrie I was very skeptical of the pick since he barely played at Duke. It's just crazy who they "could have" picked.

ill never forget my first seinfeld episode.

when kramer accidentally set the puerto rican flag on fire at the puerto rican day parade lol

That is the only episode I have never seen. IIRC, it was played once and banned, but some have seen it, never seent it.

Earvin Magic Johnson
Earvin Magic Johnson – Verified account ‏@MagicJohnson

I disagree with Mychal Thompson and his son Klay, my "Showtime" Lakers would beat the Warriors.
7:33 AM - 7 Jun 2016
7,730 RETWEETS9,519 LIKES

Earvin Magic Johnson
Earvin Magic Johnson – Verified account ‏@MagicJohnson

I disagree with Mychal Thompson and his son Klay, my "Showtime" Lakers would beat the Warriors.
7:33 AM - 7 Jun 2016
7,730 RETWEETS9,519 LIKES
I was on my way out the door to work, but I'm pretty sure it was Magic's voice I heard playfully going OFF about this issue. All I heard was something like, "Their era, our era, hand checking, no handchecking, a little hand checking, don't matter."

Made me head to work with a smile on my face, I know that.
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom