The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the draymond slander?? He has been a bigger no show than love

What? Hahahahaha, **** no.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in here. Hope your fam is nice enough to leave you alone come gametime :lol:

Let's enjoy the last day of the season :pimp:

My wife got me a ticket, 1 damn ticket. That is an amazing wife, get to be in the buidling tonight, all alone :smokin

That's real dope. Wife spent all that cheese so you can watch your team lose a championship. That's dedication.

JR Smith's daughter is the real MVP.
Baby girl spoke the real about her daddy, and I think he is playing to prove something to her.
Dude will be a huge impact in tonight's game.
I got him hitting 5+ 3s tonight.

By the way, I hope you all have a Happy Father's Day

Might be taking my father out to Ruth Chris.

Delicious steaks. I hope the game doesn't make me throw it up later.

Please. Please.

Not like this.

I don't want LeBron to win.

Please.

I promise I'll be good this yr.

I'm on my knees.

Don't. Let. LeBron. Win.

The Stephen a smith finals pick curse is real bro

Cabs are winning

God help your soul

Gonna be epic slander for either Bron or Steph and will be a huge taint in one of their career that everyone will remember. All the pressure on these dudes to perform and not play like a p****. Internet gonna explode once it hits the 0.0 on the clock in the 4th. :pimp:

Last edited:
Hope GS gets the W.

This would definitely be LeBron's most remembered championship if the Cavs pull this off though.

Feel like you men are too attached to storylines & what "they" are gonna say, regarding the outcome of the series. On either side of the coin.

Happy Father's Day gents. :smokin:

Last edited:
What slander for Bron?

If GS wins, they just going to spin it , saying Cavs had no business taking GS to game 7. Lebron needs more help. :smh:

Lol bron fans always spin it and has either a weird perception of reality or lies to themselves. Just mean we gotta slander harder bruhbruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom