The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the game tonight .. Section 123 row 20...

Cannot wait I have been awake since 5 am and cannot sleep.. If it wasn't for my wife going to the game id leave now and just hang out all day at the oracle...

Bay Area the NEW sports Mecca of the world

Harrison Barnes all we need from you is a 11/8/3 effort ... For Christ sake you are leaving millions of dollars and a lenghthy contract let a lone an nba title.. So please do not shrivel up like a little prune EVERYTIME the team turns to you .. Team injuries "this is the day Barnes shows up" guys resting " this is the day Barnes shows up"
just show up and Dubnation will forever forgive your below average performance in your career. .

Lebron said 2 of the greatest words in the "world" game 7?? This is just one of the most illiterate phrases I've heard come out of lebum's mouth.

2 of the greatest words in sports maybe but not the world. Send this guy to an English class

I'd imagine sports are his world. To an extent they are mine and I'm just some guy.

nerd.gif
  RIGGED!!!
b47ffa8f6a10376ec0ea21fa77b022e7.png

Last edited:
U from Oakland? Please don't be in oracle later if you're gonna be this weak man.
I'm just saying don't discredit what Lebron has done. He is a basketball phenom.. The way he plays will never be replicated .. Those titles in Miami are his .. No way Miami wins without Lebron being there...

Not from Oakland BUT

Born and raised in SF So yes I witnessed the hardship that was the golden state warriors

Someone remove this troll.He has nothing to do apparently.Look at all his posts...
Sorry if my team is at a game 7 of the nba finals and I just happen to be going .. So yeah I am going in and out of forums about my thoughts for the game because I am very excited. I can't sleep eat do anything without thinking of being at oracle already.. But of course you wouldn't know what that feels like...

the Lebron hate I'm defending him as a basketball fan so how is that trolling ?

Last edited:
Thread has been flooded with new SN's over the playoffs.

:lol:

We need a list of who's who.

At least have the balls to keep your avy, or similar screen name :lol:

Word, who the **** are all these new lame *** dudes, like where were they when the playoffs/finals started, I do not condone or endorse a damn thing they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom