The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Love is who he is, a decent player, but he was a looter in a riot in Minny, he's a liability on defense and has to be the focal point on offense or he checks out, trade looks even dumber when you see where the league is headed, Wiggins would've been very useful against this warriors team.

That said I hope love makes me look stupid and goes off tonight. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

True but Wiggins reduces Lebron's leverage. Plus he would have to accept that he's a PF. The weird thing is Kevin Love is better suited for Minnesota now or a team like the Jazz

Last edited:
One thing I will say is that when the Warriors HAVE to win they always come out and ball...the same can't be said about LeBron and the Cavs til these past two games. I expect a big game out of the Warriors.
Lebron averages 35 in Game 7s I'm not really concerned about him showing up..Kyrie has showed up..I'm really worried about the role players and if they will come to play.

I went all in on the Cavs winning the championship bet wise.

Between bovada and NT bets I bet every dollar I won from leemlone.

It's my first Father's Day, Jon Snow bout to wash Ramsey, and I'm about to win this bread :smokin

Cavs win tonight and I'm putting the original $400 on the Lions winning the Super Bowl

I went all in on the Cavs winning the championship bet wise.

Between bovada and NT bets I bet every dollar I won from leemlone.

It's my first Father's Day, Jon Snow bout to wash Ramsey, and I'm about to win this bread :smokin

Cavs win tonight and I'm putting the original $400 on the Lions winning the Super Bowl

Snow vs Bolton will be epic! Battle of the Bastards!

Last edited:
Please. Please.

Not like this.

I don't want LeBron to win.

Please.

I promise I'll be good this yr.

I'm on my knees.

Don't. Let. LeBron. Win.

Last edited:
Yo Tonight Gonna Be Lit!

Festus gonna get a Double Double tonight!

N. Cali is bringing another title back :pimp:

Steph or Klay is going to get finals MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom