The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Cavs ML at +170 and have been debating about going huge on them since last game ended. The good stuff is done until NFL so i wont be doing much until then but idk if I have the balls. Should take the spread but that ML is too nice.

On a different note, may have been mentioned, this is the biggest Finals game of all time right? Considering what's on the line for both sides along with the Cavs coming back from 3-1 I don't see how its not.

Literally the only reason i think there is a chance the warriors win is because Cleveland is Cleveland. Other than that, nothing in my head says that the cavs don't win rather convincingly.

It don't mean a thing without the ring

Last edited:
On a different note, may have been mentioned, this is the biggest Finals game of all time right? Considering what's on the line for both sides along with the Cavs coming back from 3-1 I don't see how its not.
I feel that, either we see a team enter in conversation for the greatest team of all time or we see for the first time a 3-1 comeback and Cleveland's first championship since what, 50 years

The talk of the Dubs being exiled if they lose. :lol:

Dudes will NEVER hear the end of it.

Aint a thing without a ring. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If they lose they deserve slander all off-season and into next years Final.

Shouldn't even catch a break during All Star Weekend.

"Klay and Curry put on another great 3 point contest!" Who cares they lost in the finals after being up 3-1

"Warriors have 5 All Star starters!" Who cares they lost in the finals after being up 3-1

"Curry drops 100 in an All Star performance for the ages!!!" Who cares they lost in the finals after being up 3-1

"Warriors break their own record with 74 wins and 8 losses!!!" Who cares they lost in the finals after being up 3-1

"Warriors starters average a triple-double!!!" Who cares they lost in the finals after being up 3-1

"Curry is the unanimous League MVP for the 2nd time in back to back years!!!!" Who cares they lost in the finals after being up 3-1

Was up 3-1 and you can't win 1 more game :stoneface:

Last edited:
ClUBD30WIAAF6lx.jpg
laugh.gif

I hope Kevin balls out man. Tired of this nonsense.

I really dont like this fanbase man.

Last edited:
Kevin Love is who he is, a decent player, but he was a looter in a riot in Minny, he's a liability on defense and has to be the focal point on offense or he checks out, trade looks even dumber when you see where the league is headed, Wiggins would've been very useful against this warriors team.

That said I hope love makes me look stupid and goes off tonight. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you bet, put it on Cavs tonight

My final score prediction is 103- 97 Cavs

Momentum going, TT is woke , and Warriors struggle to score easy buckets

Its either gonna be a Warriors blowout or a Cavs lead like the last 2 games where the Warriors show some fight but Bron does Bron.

I dont see it being a close game.

My prediction: slander, pure slander

Don't really care who wins. I just hope it's a good game with some drama and not another blowout.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in here. Hope your fam is nice enough to leave you alone come gametime :lol:

Let's enjoy the last day of the season :pimp:

I just got one of those "I feel like we can do it, but I'm not gunna get my hopes up" feelings [emoji]128514[/emoji]

One thing I will say is that when the Warriors HAVE to win they always come out and ball...the same can't be said about LeBron and the Cavs til these past two games. I expect a big game out of the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom