The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who did he pick this yr?
He picked the Warriors 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I wish the Warriors had never won 73 games.

If Lebby had beat a 60 win team. He'd get his standard slurpage, but nothing that I'm not used to and I'd get over it.

But him beating a 73 win team, after being down 1-3...the slurpage wold be unreal.

I will never forgive GS . They will be forever dead to me and that's my word.

If Lebby had beat a 60 win team. He'd get his standard slurpage, but nothing that I'm not used to and I'd get over it.

But him beating a 73 win team, after being down 1-3...the slurpage wold be unreal.

I didn't even think of this... :x

Man  PLEASE @MJDaLegend  post me that gif of "how draymond prepares for a game" where Klay is holding the chopping board and Dray kicks him in the nuts
laugh.gif

To think that the Warriors are merely "bricking" shots they normally make is to discredit the Cavalier's defense.

Tell me a single team in the NBA over the last 3 years that has blown out the Warriors three times in a season.

The Cavs' D has figured them out.

but... everyone acknowledges that for at least 3 games now, both klay AND steph and barnes are bricking wide open shots. barnes is the worst of the 3. hes had the most wide open looks and cashed in like 1 of em out of 24. you talk like u dont actually watch the games, just the highlights. there have been A LOT of open shots. steph is getting frustrated with the double team, but open shots are still being taken all over the floor.
Legit .
Let iggy or Barnes knock these wide open shots. The Warriors win automatically . Yes they got steph bottled up with the double but it's forcing someone else to hit the shots. Shots they hit all year until now

To think that the Warriors are merely "bricking" shots they normally make is to discredit the Cavalier's defense.

Tell me a single team in the NBA over the last 3 years that has blown out the Warriors three times in a season.

The Cavs' D has figured them out.

but... everyone acknowledges that for at least 3 games now, both klay AND steph and barnes are bricking wide open shots. barnes is the worst of the 3. hes had the most wide open looks and cashed in like 1 of em out of 24. you talk like u dont actually watch the games, just the highlights. there have been A LOT of open shots. steph is getting frustrated with the double team, but open shots are still being taken all over the floor.
Legit .
Let iggy or Barnes knock these wide open shots. The Warriors win automatically . Yes they got steph bottled up with the double but it's forcing someone else to hit the shots. Shots they hit all year until now
Exactly.

I'll let Iggy and his bad-back-can't-get-no-lift take wide open 3s all day. It ain't like he gonna explode for 30 and knock down 8 of 'em. Same with Harrison Barnes, who'll be too busy and too tired tryin' to chase Lebron now that Iggy is all banged up.

What happened all year and during the previous rounds in the playoffs don't mean anything. Heck, what happened in Game 6 don't mean nothin' either.

But right now, momentum is wearing a Cavalier's jersey.

Advantage: Lebron

Last edited:

If Warriors let the Cleveland Lebrons celebrate a chip in Oakland and a near dying Cury and Klay don't drop 40 I want everybody locker cleared out.

Give those dudes a greyhound ticket out the Bay Area and paint over the likenesses In the arena after the championship ceremony.

No hard feelings but I don't want to see those bum *** ****** ever again if they let Earl and Shump get a ring. I wouldn't even let them signal and cut in front of me on the freeway.

i gotta see lebron close this out
Please lord let this happen

warriors are too soft to be talking the way they have been. Fans crying about draymond getting suspended. And he's a no show in game 6. of course excuses are plenty for steph. Blame it on Iggys back or Barnes. As if the cavs ain't relying on a certified bum in shumpert and a YMCA player in love.

Have no idea what to expect tomorrow but man am I excited.

The talk of the Dubs being exiled if they lose. :lol:

Dudes will NEVER hear the end of it.

Aint a thing without a ring. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If GSW starts early getting those 3's off

GSW is going to be on fire from jump.

Those shots that haven't been falling will fall.

I hope that the confident self assured "I will leave it all on the court and live with the results" Lebron will be able to keep his boys calm.

If they can weather the storm, if they can weather the storm....

Ever since Draymond opened his big mouth and said Warriors would've won Game 5 had he played, karma been hittin' Oaktown like a straight b****. GSW chemistry all outta whack since then.

I'm a Lakers fan and I don't want Lebron finishing his career with more chips than Kobe or Magic, but Cavs got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom