The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs were written off when going down 3-1 while warrior were defending champions with the greatest regular season record of all time and a 2 time reigning MVP in which his latest selection yielded him the first ever unanimous MVP along with the dubs coach winning coach of the year

...Cavs have nothing to lose

That was the case then at 3-1, now they have everything at stake.

I've got the Dubs winning comfortably 8-12 points.

Cavs losing would just be business as usual. Dubs though, they at the tip of the top. They fall it won't be pretty. Slander longer than ya ex girl weave.

That was the case then at 3-1, now they have everything at stake.

I've got the Dubs winning comfortably 8-12 points.

Everyone expected the Cavs to lose so then losing won't be anything to talk about. NO ONE (but a few astute NT'ers :nthat:) expected the Warriors to lose so if they lose...pandamonium

I still don't think Cleveland is winning...

You, along with all of us. We will all be...

The pressure is on the GSW way more than it is on the CAVS.They broke the record this year,and they have the back to back MVP on there team.Its funny hearing people say if they lose.That atleast they broke the record.If you know sports deep down to the essence of it all.The record means absolutely nada without a championship.It doesn't matter how you cut it,or try to make it look to others.When the Patriots lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl.That record didn't,and doesn't mean nothing.All it does is make the Championship lost worse and magnified harder.Its going to be a real good game 7 to watch.I wouldn't bet on it.But im going with the CAVS.Iguodala,s back is suspect,he couldn't even jump last game.Bogut is out.It also seems like the CAVS found out how to defend the Warriors 3 point shots.Its not rocket science,GSW depends on the 3.Thats why im surprised at there success.Just take away the 3 by doubling and make them go inside.

First questionable call that doesn't go the Warriors way and they'll unravel. It all depends on how early that call happens...

Everyone expected the Cavs to lose so then losing won't be anything to talk about. NO ONE (but a few astute NT'ers :nthat:) expected the Warriors to lose so if they lose...pandamonium

You, along with all of us. We will all be...

There was quite a contingent picking Cleveland before this series started and even more picking them to win tomorrow.

The pressure is on the GSW way more than it is on the CAVS.They broke the record this year,and they have the back to back MVP on there team.Its funny hearing people say if they lose.That atleast they broke the record.If you know sports deep down to the essence of it all.The record means absolutely nada without a championship.It doesn't matter how you cut it,or try to make it look to others.When the Patriots lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl.That record didn't,and doesn't mean nothing.All it does is make the Championship lost worse and magnified harder.Its going to be a real good game 7 to watch.I wouldn't bet on it.But im going with the CAVS.Iguodala,s back is suspect,he couldn't even jump last game.Bogut is out.It also seems like the CAVS found out how to defend the Warriors 3 point shots.Its not rocket science,GSW depends on the 3.Thats why im surprised at there success.Just take away the 3 by doubling and make them go inside.
 i was with you until you said that. warriors are simply bricking the shots they normally make. but thats neither here nor there, a brick is a brick. but its CERTAINLY not the defense's fault the shots aren't dropping. if they hit half of their open shots, this series woulda been over a while ago

I hope people are not forgetting that ever since the Cavs lost to GSW last year while being undermanned, they have been on a well-focused mission for redemption since last summer.

Albeit in the weak East, the Cavs have dominated the first three rounds of the playoffs and have dominated in three wins vs the Warriors in the Finals.

I fully EXPECT the Cavs to shock confident Warriors fans tomorrow, then trade Kevin Love in the off-season to acquire a major role player or two that will make them even better next year.

To think that the Warriors are merely "bricking" shots they normally make is to discredit the Cavalier's defense.

Tell me a single team in the NBA over the last 3 years that has blown out the Warriors three times in a season.

The Cavs' D has figured them out.

To think that the Warriors are merely "bricking" shots they normally make is to discredit the Cavalier's defense.

Tell me a single team in the NBA over the last 3 years that has blown out the Warriors three times in a season.

but... everyone acknowledges that for at least 3 games now, both klay AND steph and barnes are bricking wide open shots. barnes is the worst of the 3. hes had the most wide open looks and cashed in like 1 of em out of 24. you talk like u dont actually watch the games, just the highlights. there have been A LOT of open shots. steph is getting frustrated with the double team, but open shots are still being taken all over the floor.

Cavs have also given up a ton of uncontested looks man. They're defense has been good especially on Steph, but GS has missed a TON of wide open jumpers, especially Barnes.

Every shot Curry has thrown up the last couple of games have been contested.There doubling him,and it's always someone on him hard.The cut the head off the monster.So it puts more pressure on Klay,Dray,Barnes,Dala to make more baskets than usual.Yea some shots are open,but Curry isn't getting wide open shots.Even on there open shots.The CAVS are chasing them around to where they can't square up properly.The open shots there getting,aren't there usual comfortable shots.They can't get in there rhythm.If Curry and Klay knock down there shots.Theyll move the ball around to others,to get there shots off.The problem for them,is the way how the CAVS are defending Curry.

Every shot Curry has thrown up the last couple of games have been contested.There doubling him,and it's always someone on him hard.The cut the head off the monster.So it puts more pressure on Klay,Dray,Barnes,Dala to make more baskets than usual.Yea some shots are open,but Curry isn't getting wide open shots.Even on there open shots.The CAVS are chasing them around to where they can't square up properly.The open shots there getting,aren't there usual comfortable shots.They can't get in there rhythm.If Curry and Klay knock down there shots.Theyll move the ball around to others,to get there shots off.The problem for them,is the way how the CAVS are defending Curry.

This isn't true at all. Even Steph has missed way more wide open shots than usual.

Curry is off his rhythm. Open shot or not. He has been off his normal game the last two games. And it's because of the way the Cavs are defending the Warriors. They have taken their aggressiveness to another level and the Warriors haven't been ready for it.

Open shot or not.

We'll see tomorrow what Steph is all about.

its as if you have no idea youre talking about klay and steph, who've made their names off having the fastest release time, and highlight reels where they prefer to shoot in someones face without squaring up or even facing the basket. are u new? klay and steph dont care about having a hand in their face. theyre known for hitting those. and u talking bout "chasing" someone who is open doesnt matter. if im pulling up and my defender is chasing me, its already too late. face it, warriors are missing shots theyve been hitting for the past 2 years

Curry is off his rhythm. Open shot or not. He has been off his normal game the last two games. And it's because of the way the Cavs are defending the Warriors. They have taken their aggressiveness to another level and the Warriors haven't been ready for it.

Open shot or not.

We'll see tomorrow what Steph is all about.
o_O OKC's defense was way tougher. what is with you guys? the warriors were actually bothered by okc's defense. adams locked down the paint completely. they made roberson look like a star on defense. right now, theyre just not hitting shots. i dont understand how u watch the game and come to the conclusion that theyre missing because of the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom