The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebby in a pretty interesting situation. His team was the massive underdog going into this series, so if they lose it's kind of expected. If they win it'll be an all-time great performance by him and the cavs and a major upset. They have nothing to lose, but the dubs risk tarnishing a historical record and not living up to the hype. Especially after letting this series go to 7 games after a 3-1 lead.

13442245_1123939594338779_1036931161875534751_n.jpg

:nerd:

Cavs 107, Warriors 104 (OT thriller)

James third straight 40+ point game in the Finals to set a record. 45-14-12 stat line. Book it.

A GSW GAME 7 DEFEAT BE LIKE  

Last edited:
I just wanna see what commercials Nike has in the tuck if LeBron wins.

I've been thinking about the same. Maybe a "The Lebron's commercial" (but if there's already one in the chamber for this than we know it's rigged

MVPuppets commercial would be amazing

I actually think it's gonna be the same one from when he won his first championship in Miami and the ring maker is making a ring that takes Lebron's whole career up until that moment only this time he'll be making a Cleveland cavalier ring and it'll have a montage of his whole career including the decision, the rings in Miami and him coming back to Cleveland.

I wonder if he'll say "about damn time" if he wins it ... :nthat:

Who posted the video of the guy predicting the Cavs winning in 7 games a month or so ago? 

I've been thinking about the same. Maybe a "The Lebron's commercial" (but if there's already one in the chamber for this than we know it's rigged

MVPuppets commercial would be amazing

I actually think it's gonna be the same one from when he won his first championship in Miami and the ring maker is making a ring that takes Lebron's whole career up until that moment only this time he'll be making a Cleveland cavalier ring and it'll have a montage of his whole career including the decision, the rings in Miami and him coming back to Cleveland.

I wonder if he'll say "about damn time" if he wins it ...
nthat.gif
this would actually be FIRE

This whole notion that the Cavs have nothing to lose is silly, they have everything to lose its winner take all.

man can you imagine this warriors team that went 73-9 that hadnt lost back to back games all season until last series is about to drop 3 straight?

crazy

refs gonna get steph in foul trouble early again. kerr right tho. some of those early fouls shouldnt be called fouls. its like they purposely are trying to keep him from getting in a rhythm early.

other fouls steph be giving are dumb though

This whole notion that the Cavs have nothing to lose is silly, they have everything to lose its winner take all.

Cavs were written off when going down 3-1 while warrior were defending champions with the greatest regular season record of all time and a 2 time reigning MVP in which his latest selection yielded him the first ever unanimous MVP along with the dubs coach winning coach of the year

...Cavs have nothing to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom