The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron out here making history with his play. Man, I'm stoked for this game 7! It don't even matter who wins! 
pimp.gif

The Cavs defense is horrendous. Open shots on many possessions for the Warriors. I'm not giving the Cavs an A for their defense so much as I'd give the Warriors an F for their offense. Bricking open open shots.

Kudos to the Cavs for finding the weak link in Dubs offense and daring them to shoot I guess :rolleyes

Last edited:
Lebron out here making history with his play. Man, I'm stoked for this game 7! It don't even matter who wins! :pimp:

Except those 3 games where he stunk and everyone said he was done. I love how the homers gonna ignore the fact that he stunk half this series (not directed at you but the media has gone full circle on this fool). If it wasn't for Kyrie, this would be over.

Last edited:
I don't care what anybody on here says.The last 2 games,the CAVS defense has made a difference.The Warriors can't believe it,just like there fans.Thats why everybody saying it's rigged.Instead of giving Cleveland there props.Klay and Curry can hit contested shots.But for a player to rely on just a 3 pt shot has always had a risk.I think Lue and his staff has figured something out.Because if you've been looking at the face of Curry when he's sitting down.It doesn't look like confidence.Its a worried look.I could be wrong,but the CAVS taking it.If Dalas back is 100%,and Barns and Dray making shots.Then they'll win,but i highly doubt all of those things will happen.

I don't care what anybody on here says.The last 2 games,the CAVS defense has made a difference.The Warriors can't believe it,just like there fans.Thats why everybody saying it's rigged.Instead of giving Cleveland there props.Klay and Curry can hit contested shots.But for a player to rely on just a 3 pt shot has always had a risk.I think Lue and his staff has figured something out.Because if you've been looking at the face of Curry when he's sitting down.It doesn't look like confidence.Its a worried look.I could be wrong,but the CAVS taking it.If Dalas back is 100%,and Barns and Dray making shots.Then they'll win,but i highly doubt all of those things will happen.
101.gif

man named Klay Thompson will be the Finals MVP, dude will take the matter in his own hands. I can see it, dude is not gonna fold
Klay isn't the problem though...

Draymond and Barnes have to get theirs

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt Steph, I think we'll see a career performance from him tomorrow

I watched the NBA in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s. I have no doubt in my mind that the '16 Warriors would NOT defeat the following teams in a 7-game series, NEUTRAL COURT:

1983 Sixers
1985 Lakers
1987 Lakers
2000 Lakers
2001 Lakers
1986 Celtics
1984 Celtics
1989 Pistons
1990 Pistons
1995 Rockets
1992 Bulls
1993 Bulls
1996 Bulls
1997 Bulls
2014 Spurs (if they played the way they played against the Heat that series)

(Fist bump)

hopefully, we get a close gm 7. all gms decided by 10+ with only one 4th lead change

as a w's fan, i can live with steph/klay taking tough contested shots than seeing others bricking it up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom