The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The key to Game 7 is Andrew Bogut. As someone else has mentioned in this thread, without Bogut clogging the lane Kyrie and Lebron will have a field day penetrating the lane and kicking out to shooters like Love and Smith.

If J.R. Smith's head is in Game 7 and he starts to get hot, GSW will be in major trouble.

Ezeli has the have the biggest game of his life if the Warriors expect to have any chance on defense. Because I'm sure Lebron will get ALL THE CALLS tomorrow and I'm sure Lebron will attack, attack, and attack with no regard for human life.

Live by the 3, die by the 3. Can the Warriors do it in front of their home fans?

I doubt it. Lebron is way too great to have a 2-5 Finals record, and for him to end up 0-3 in his last 3 Finals appearances is a little unfathomable. Law of averages says Lebron stamps his name among the all-time greats with a memorable performance tomorrow and ups his Finals record to a more respectable 3-4 with at least 5-7 solid years left in his illustrious career.
Please baby based god let the cavs lose tomorrow. I don't know if I can deal with months of this ****.

Barnes will still get $18-20M

Body of work >> 1 series
how many times have we seen dudes get paid over 1 series or because of playoff performances. it matters. biyombo getting a bigger contract cause of his playoff performance .

completely different sport but we've seen many role players who balled out  on superbowl teams get paid off one game. jerome james got paid by your new york knicks cause of a decent playoff in 05. 

Him included LMAO

somebody else tried saying this, but was quickly silenced when they released my last 4-5 posts were all praising lebron's level of play. you wanna give it a go too?
:rofl: I didn't respond because you just come off in here as a petty ex-gf that got dumped.

You keep flip flopping on your Lebby hot take. Do you respek his game or not? Not when it's only convenient to your made up narrative.

And to respond to your comment to mine. Nobody brought up the comparison? Why don't you go reread your very own post. You're so caught up in your feelings with Lebby that you become a walking contradiction. Move on "scrub"... :smh:

I love kobe but he looked so dead and look so abused after that game, damn near made a grown man cry. He deserves the respect. Low-key mad wanted to see Utah face Golden state in the playoffs

exactly. kobe is a battered and bruised warrior and champion. and still goes out with an amazing performance. he deserves the respect. theres no way to say his stans are the worst because he actually deserves it.

not as bad as the Steph riding that's been going on the past yr and a half

not true. at least steph was winning while his stans were slurping. u gotta put up with lebron stans rain or shine, win or lose. they tell u hes the greatest of all time even if hes a no-show. that is FAR worse.

Reactions: OTG

I watched the NBA in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s. I have no doubt in my mind that the '16 Warriors would NOT defeat the following teams in a 7-game series, NEUTRAL COURT:

1983 Sixers

1985 Lakers

1987 Lakers

2000 Lakers

2001 Lakers

1986 Celtics

1984 Celtics

1989 Pistons

1990 Pistons

1995 Rockets

1992 Bulls

1993 Bulls

1996 Bulls

1997 Bulls

2014 Spurs (if they played the way they played against the Heat that series)
But could they beat the '15 Warriors? 
The '15 Warriors are essentially the same team as the '16 version. They just had the stroke of luck to play a Cavs team in the Finals that was without Kyrie and Love.

This year's Finals is a more accurate depiction of what would have happened in 2015 as both the Cavs and Warriors basically have the exact same core rotation.

So YES, all of the teams I listed would absolutely defeat the '15 Warriors in a 7-game neutral court series.

The '15 Warriors are essentially the same team as the '16 version. They just had the stroke of luck to play a Cavs team in the Finals that was without Kyrie and Love.

This year's Finals is a more accurate depiction of what would have happened in 2015 as both the Cavs and Warriors basically have the exact same core rotation.

So YES, all of the teams I listed would absolutely defeat the '15 Warriors in a 7-game neutral court series.
did you even see the all those 80s and early 90s finals teams play. how old are you. were you at least a teenager and able to understand the game. 

Last edited:

I watched the NBA in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s. I have no doubt in my mind that the '16 Warriors would NOT defeat the following teams in a 7-game series, NEUTRAL COURT:

1983 Sixers

1985 Lakers

1987 Lakers

2000 Lakers

2001 Lakers

1986 Celtics

1984 Celtics

1989 Pistons

1990 Pistons

1995 Rockets

1992 Bulls

1993 Bulls

1996 Bulls

1997 Bulls

2014 Spurs (if they played the way they played against the Heat that series)
But could they beat the '15 Warriors? 

I was actually asking if the '16 warriors could beat the '15 warriors. I was also being facetious 
laugh.gif

did you even see the all those 80s and early 90s finals teams play. 
'Hell MF'n yeah! Still have recorded games on VHS to this day. I was born in the 70s bro.

'Hell MF'n yeah! Still have recorded games on VHS to this day. I was born in the 70s bro.
cool. i can respect that then. one thing i roll my eyes to is dudes judging and talking about series and teams that they've only seen thru youtube highlights or on nba classic. 

Last edited:

cool. i can respect that then. 
Not to make Warriors fans feel bad or anything but there are so many Warriors fans (aka Curry fanboys) that claim they are die-hard GSW fans but don't have any clue who Chris Mullin, Tim Hardaway, Mario Elie, Mitch Richmond, Sarunas Marciulionis, Vincent Askew, Victor Alexander, Billy Owens, and Tom Tobert were and what kind of players they were.

Last edited:
Jerome James begs to differ.
lol
laugh.gif
 . i skipped over this post and i posted the same ish. i would be really surprised if any team gave barnes the max. i think everyone is in agreement that he has lost money cause of his playoffs this year. 

Jerome James begs to differ.
lol
laugh.gif
 . i skipped over this post and i posted the same ish. i would be really surprised if any team gave barnes the max. i think everyone is in agreement that he has lost money cause of his playoffs this year. 
Honestly, Barnes is a $10 mil player max. But I bet he will command at the very least $15 million from a highly overpriced market. He is NOT a Max player by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
I just wanna see what commercials Nike has in the tuck if LeBron wins.

Last edited:

LAW OF AVERAGES

clearly states that Lebron joined the Heat so he can win a couple of chips IN EXCHANGE TO NOT EVER WINNING another chip in his lifetime

That is the balance
Thats not how law of averages work...

He sold his soul to the devil he'll never get it back no matter how hard he works. That's just pretty much what it is. Easy $ for the Warriors
but I forgot this is the only response you deserve B

Last edited:

cool. i can respect that then. 

Not to make Warriors fans feel bad or anything but there are so many Warriors fans (aka Curry fanboys) that claim they are die-hard GSW fans but don't have any clue who Chris Mullin, Tim Hardaway, Mario Elie, Mitch Richmond, Sarunas Marciulionis, Vincent Askew, Victor Alexander, Billy Owens, and Tom Tobert were and what kind of players they were.

visit the warriors thread broheem. many, if not all, of us witnessed the painful days of brian cardinal being one of our key players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom