The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the answer is if you miss three in a row then you go to the basket. F da 3.

Only one who should still be shooting 3s after missing a few is Steph and Klay.

There's... a whole thread of receipts.
laugh.gif
Him included LMAO

If Cavs win I pray JR makes it through the rest of the month alive. :lol:

If they win this gonna be the last we see of Earl, that man is gonna go out in a blaze of glory.
Yea if they win I'd be surprised if JR Smith is ready to play next season. In fact he might be out of the league shortly after.

Just like Antoine Walker.

Curry on his wife Ayesha's tweets: "I may have to cut off the Wi-Fi in my house." #NBAFinals
Admonish her in private, support her in public, Steph.

Last edited:
The only way the Warriors win is if Barnes, Igoudala, Livingston, and Ezeli outplay Jefferson, Smith, Shumpert, and Thompson.

Because at the end of the day, Lebron, Steph, Kyrie, Klay, and Green all gonna get theirs.

As far as Love is concerned, NO FACTOR at all. But if Love miraculously gets something like 20 and 10 tomorrow, you can say goodnight to GSW.

The only way the Warriors win is if Barnes, Igoudala, Livingston, and Ezeli outplay Jefferson, Smith, Shumpert, and Thompson.

Because at the end of the day, Lebron, Steph, Kyrie, Klay, and Green all gonna get theirs.

As far as Love is concerned, NO FACTOR at all. But if Love miraculously gets something like 20 and 10 tomorrow, you can say goodnight to GSW.
im still trying to figure out what makes u say steph, klay, AND green gonna get theirs at this point. i dont think 2 of them have clicked at the same time this entire series. green gonna get what?

im still trying to figure out what makes u say steph, klay, AND green gonna get theirs at this point. i dont think 2 of them have clicked at the same time this entire series. green gonna get what?
Green gonna get another fist or foot full of nuts. He was a total no show last game and if Iggy ain't back 100% Green gonna be running in circles.

warriors need marvin williams 2.0 aka barnes to step up and box out Thompson. if Thompson is grabbing offensive boards like he was in the first quarter of game 6, we gonna be down by double digits quick.

playing solid defense for 20 seconds and then allowing TT to grab an oreb is killing their energy on offense

warriors need marvin williams 2.0 aka barnes to step up and box out Thompson. if Thompson is grabbing offensive boards like he was in the first quarter of game 6, we gonna be down by double digits quick.

playing solid defense for 20 seconds and then allowing TT to grab an oreb is killing their energy on offense
TT still has the height and wingspan advantage. Not to mention his "scrappy offensive rebounder" reputation which leads to the refs ignoring a lot of over the backs.

HB playing for millions/year tomorrow. he got the most to lose out of everyone on that court. son better come to play and rep hard for Iowa

What makes me say that is the Warriors are playing at home, where they play much much better and have been more efficient in the playoffs. As you know, GSW is a horrendous 4-6 on the road this postseason. And what I mean by they're gonna get theirs is that I expect Klay and Steph to combine for at least 55-70 points and Draymond will get his usual stat line of 15-18 pts, 7-10 rebs, and 6-9 assists with a couple steals and a block or two.

What makes me say that is the Warriors are playing at home, where they play much much better and have been more efficient in the playoffs. As you know, GSW is a horrendous 4-6 on the road this postseason. And what I mean by they're gonna get theirs is that I expect Klay and Steph to combine for at least 55-70 points and Draymond will get his usual stat line of 15-18 pts, 7-10 rebs, and 6-9 assists with a couple steals and a block or two.

I REALLY hope you're right

The reason Tristen Thompson looking like an animal is because GSW has that ****** of a lineup and because Lebron is drawing the attention of Green, Barnes, and Iggy all at once. This is the impact of Lebron much the same way Magic and Michael were back in their glory days.

What Kerr needs to do is to start Steph, Klay, Iggy, Green, and Barnes with Green guarding Tristen Thompson, Barnes on Love, and Iggy on James.

The thing is, idk why people think that getting in Lebron's head or talking smack to him is the answer of winning. It was almost like when if somebody tried talking smack to Kobe or Jordan, **** around the wrong way and he's gonna torch you. I know hater stans will never put LBJ in the same conversation as them, (but will do it for Curry in a heartbeat) thats the same thing all the greats did. If you talk ****, expect to get hit. Back to back 40 point games? and if Im GSW with Iggy not practicing today I'm sweating. And with Bogut out?  expect the driving lanes clear cut for kyrie and Bron like an interstate highway. The only person that stops Lebron is Lebron. And we saw that in the 2011 Mavs series. The  dude should have 3 rings by now on the way to his 4th.

This is all well and good except we've seen him get called out before and fold like a lawn chair. See Jason Eugene Terry in 2011. Also this is the same guy who was crying to the media cause Draymond called him a name not even 5 days ago, c'mon son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom