The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

believe it or not, im a HEAT fan not a lebron fan. so i should root for him cuz he played on our team for 4 years then jumped ship? nope. lebron didnt bring us finals appearances, the TEAM got to the finals 4 times. yall act like lebron was a champ before the heat, or like he was cruising to the finals before joining the heat. by the time he made it to the finals... the heat already had won one with wade. dont let ur memory get clouded
Lebron didn't bring yall those Finals appearances but yall haven't been again since he left? And he has been a constant in the Finals...but ok it was the "Team"

I love kobe but he looked so dead and look so abused after that game, damn near made a grown man cry. He deserves the respect. Low-key mad wanted to see Utah face Golden state in the playoffs
exactly. kobe is a battered and bruised warrior and champion. and still goes out with an amazing performance. he deserves the respect. theres no way to say his stans are the worst because he actually deserves it.
Great answer, repped. 

Lebron didn't bring yall those Finals appearances but yall haven't been again since he left? And he has been a constant in the Finals...but ok it was the "Team"
dispute what i said. u think lebron came to the heat to give miami the gift of finals appearances when by himself he only had one? hes been a constant in the finals because the east has weakened since he switched teams a 2nd time. bulls are non factor. knicks are a non factor. the celtics broke up. pacers broke up. there are literally 3 power teams in the east and 2 of which are only power teams when completely healthy and thats miami and the bulls. what are u talking about? and EVEN THEN lebron has to thank his lucky stars bosh and whiteside were out this year cuz he might not have even made it this far...

Last edited:

not as bad as the Steph riding that's been going on the past yr and a half
not true. at least steph was winning while his stans were slurping. u gotta put up with lebron stans rain or shine, win or lose. they tell u hes the greatest of all time even if hes a no-show. that is FAR worse.
Kobe stand are far worse, the dude is retired but everybody thinks he can get his 6th ring if he plays one more season. He dropped 60 in meaningless game
Kobe stans bring up past accomplishments. Nobody enough of a stan to think he could do anything more in the league. And Kobe haters bring up Kobe more than anyone else. Could be talking about favorite hot dog brand and they'd be like "Remember the time Kobe put his hot dog in a white woman without her permission? Then remember when he snitched on Shaq? Then remember when he got Shaq traded? Then remember when he shot all those airballs? Then remember......"

I love kobe but he looked so dead and look so abused after that game, damn near made a grown man cry. He deserves the respect. Low-key mad wanted to see Utah face Golden state in the playoffs

exactly. kobe is a battered and bruised warrior and champion. and still goes out with an amazing performance. he deserves the respect. theres no way to say his stans are the worst because he actually deserves it.
I washed up former champion has one good game during a charity scrimmage deserves respek while a man who had back to back 2 of the greatest finals performances doesnt? Let that hate flow...:smh:

Where's Ska to make sense of this? :nerd:

Last edited:
I washed up former champion has one good game during a scrimmage deserves respek while a man who had back to back 2 of the greatest finals performances doesnt? Let that hate flow...
mean.gif

Where's Ska to make sense of this?
nerd.gif
but who didnt give lebron respect for the past 2 performances? present receipts. and how can u compare kobes career, to lebrons best 2 games of the past year. makes 0 sense. we're all talking about kobe deserving respect cuz of his career and here u come, du rag cape at full mast trying to defend lebron when nobody was even comparing the two... move on scrub

Last edited:
I'm happy to see that so many NTers have already written off the warriors, just like many wrote them off being down 3-1 against okc. folks overreact constantly. when the warriors started off 2-0, the series was considered over. when Cleveland won game 3, suddenly cavs had control and dubs better be worried. when warriors went up 3-1, it was the nail in the coffin. Cleveland then won 2 in a row, and it's now over for the warriors? the roller coaster of emotions here is worse than Ayesha's

If Cavs win I pray JR makes it through the rest of the month alive. :lol:

If they win this gonna be the last we see of Earl, that man is gonna go out in a blaze of glory.

what you did there, i see it

Last edited:
 Kobe stans bring up past accomplishments. Nobody enough of a stan to think he could do anything more in the league. And Kobe haters bring up Kobe more than anyone else. Could be talking about favorite hot dog brand and they'd be like "Remember the time Kobe put his hot dog in a white woman without her permission? Then remember when he snitched on Shaq? Then remember when he got Shaq traded? Then remember when he shot all those airballs? Then remember......"
Well i didn't bc that stupid scandal was a payout for a white girl that couldn't handle the spotlight and bit off too much she could chew. I hate anybody who brings up irrelevant crap about him. We shouldn't care about personalities or alter egos of superstars, Just focus on performances.
 I washed up former champion has one good game during a charity scrimmage deserves respek while a man who had back to back 2 of the greatest finals performances doesnt? Let that hate flow...
mean.gif

Where's Ska to make sense of this?
nerd.gif
Nobody will respect Lebby until after he retires or until his career is over. Theres still people lurking in here that think he's had a looney tune career and that the NBA created a flawed hero who would go through extreme hype but hatred just to win a championship for a city thats's been through more drought than Ethiopia. 

Last edited:
i really think the cavs got it man. warriors just cant seem to fire on all cylinders and have missed multiple windows of opportunity to close it out. kyries confidence is at 100%. lebron is currently hulking out.

on one side, im glad kyrie gets a ring. love that guy. on the other, the city of cleveland doesnt deserve S*** with their constant flip flopping and desperation. their entire city is the biggest frontrunner of all time. God forbid they actually win, it'll be intolerable. its like when the worst kid on the court manages to hit a game winner. you're gonna have to hear about it EVERY DAY now for the rest of your life.

i really think the cavs got it man. warriors just cant seem to fire on all cylinders and have missed multiple windows of opportunity to close it out. kyries confidence is at 100%. lebron is currently hulking out.

on one side, im glad kyrie gets a ring. love that guy. on the other, the city of cleveland doesnt deserve S*** with their constant flip flopping and desperation. their entire city is the biggest frontrunner of all time. God forbid they actually win, it'll be intolerable. its like when the worst kid on the court manages to hit a game winner. you're gonna have to hear about it EVERY DAY now for the rest of your life.

Trying to reverse the jinx :rofl:

I thought the hot takes would be unbearable until tomorrow...turns out it's been the slurpage and interestingly enough the vitriol towards the entire Curry family. Especially the thinly veiled misogyny, in response to Mrs. Curry deciding to tweet. I'm just ready for the game at this point.

Why u lying bruh

They gotta get dray out and control game 6 every Warriors run. Cleveland gave everything they got on game 6 and u got the Warriors rattling back. and that's against all odds and the refs

I thought the hot takes would be unbearable until tomorrow...turns out it's been the slurpage and interestingly enough the vitriol towards the entire Curry family. Especially the thinly veiled misogyny, in response to Mrs. Curry deciding to tweet. I'm just ready for the game at this point.

You nailed it with thinly veiled misogyny

[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"][quote name="JsindaA"]I thought the hot takes would be unbearable until tomorrow...turns out it's been the slurpage and interestingly enough the vitriol towards the entire Curry family. Especially the thinly veiled misogyny, in response to Mrs. Curry deciding to tweet. I'm just ready for the game at this point.[/quote]You nailed it with thinly veiled misogyny[/quote]This FB sports group I'm in, dude said "Dudes have completely lost control of their women."

I go, "Bro, it's tough to keep the chicks in line. They can like, vote now. Out of the kitchen constantly. Working. Driving. It's tough out here, man."

Idiots. :lol:

My thing is wtf could Steph have done? It's not like dude was sitting in the stands next to her and couldve been like "Chill, don't tweet that."

Son was in the locker room shadow boxing the refs when she hit Tweet. He supposed to mind control her into not doing it? 
laugh.gif

If I'm Steph, nothing short of claiming the devil is going to get me mad. She's a grown woman she can tweet what she wants.

I don't think he should've "kept her in check" or "controlled his woman", but I think she should've known better than to tweet that out knowing what type of damage it could do to her husband's brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom