The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This FB sports group I'm in, dude said "Dudes have completely lost control of their women."

I go, "Bro, it's tough to keep the chicks in line. They can like, vote now. Out of the kitchen constantly. Working. Driving. It's tough out here, man."

Idiots. :lol:

Lol sounds like my FB time line. That Steven A clip has been shared so many times. Men and women alike, talking about she should shut up and know her place...Like what? The most ironic thing to me is that social media is on fire about her opinion on social media. It's fascinating to see in a weird way

[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"]but who didnt give lebron respect for the past 2 performances? present receipts.[/quote]There's... a whole thread of receipts. :lol:

Last edited:
I just don't see warriors pulling it off

Their offensive possessions look like its so hard for them to score a basket

Lebron's media day interview:pimp:

Dude is so calm and confident it's like he knows something we don't.

You know how like in real life where you are in situations and you are nervous AF or scared ******** even but you remain calm and over confident like nothing phases you, then you come out victorious so you really get to go in about how you were worried in the first place.....well Lebron has mastered that.

People have said 1000+ times this year "how can you hate Steph" "how can you hate GSW"

The real real is, how can you hate Lebron :nerd:

Last edited:

Agree. Cavs and Bron/Kyrie especially seem to be in such control. They look like the better team for sure. 23 has made a good impression on me this series.

Side note not loving some of the comments regarding 'control' or women or 'allowing' them to do things :smh:

Last edited:
[quote name="grusumm18"][quote name="nickmaz96"] SAS telling Ayesha how to be a good wife is disgusting.[/quote][/quote] I am positive there is an Ayesha somewhere who is disgusting. Not the one tied to Steph, though.

No way, dude.

yea its crazy how they picked the wrong time to slup

but hey they are a jump shooting team and they have had a long season going back to back finals

you know what happens when jumpshooters legs get tired

people make fun of lebron for not having a dad.

but steph does have a dad. and a daughter. chances are they both gonna be there

if steph loses in front of his dad and daughter on fathers day...

w's getting open shots, guys just straight missing them.
worried defensively, cav's even when they have been stagnant and relied on lebron iso been scoring
cavs putting steph in positions where he has to defend. steph's a great defender and all, but he is expending energy and committing fouls

still cant believe dahntay freakin jones made an impact :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
mean.gif
My god. It's like he knows exactly where everybody's package is at all times so he go right for it when he needs an advantage.

Agree. Cavs and Bron/Kyrie especially seem to be in such control. They look like the better team for sure. 23 has made a good impression on me this series.

Side note not loving some of the comments regarding 'control' or women or 'allowing' them to do things :smh:

if lebron wins this game 7 he should retire. thats going out on top

one of the greatest finals performances ever. bringing a title to cleveland. beating one of the most histprical teams ever

yea yea hes to young to retire but still

Lebron's media day interview
pimp.gif

Dude is so calm and confident it's like he knows something we don't.

You know how like in real life where you are in situations and you are nervous AF or scared ******** even but you remain calm and over confident like nothing phases you, then you come out victorious so you really get to go in about how you were worried in the first place.....well Lebron has mastered that.

People have said 1000+ times this year "how can you hate Steph" "how can you hate GSW"

The real real is, how can you hate Lebron, you owe it to him to like him
nerd.gif
The celebrating before shots fall has caught up to GSW. No more celebrating on the bench or the extra flair. Lebrons a great actor though, he can't sit up there and say no pressure without a hint of doubt, he's human, but he's been in this position before. If he's worried about anything its his teammates performing on the road. The post game interview was funny asf though. He's got one of those laughs that make everybody laugh.

the shots they were missing in CLE will drop at home. I think harrison will actually hit a shot in game 7.

easier said than done. they lost game 5 at home. home dont mean you magically gonna hit your shots

especially game 7 of the finals

warriors cannot afford to have another slow start like it seems they always have the last 5 games

Side note not loving some of the comments regarding 'control' or women or 'allowing' them to do things
mean.gif

if lebron wins this game 7 he should retire. thats going out on top

one of the greatest finals performances ever. bringing a title to cleveland. beating one of the most histprical teams ever

yea yea hes to young to retire but still
Man I joked about this the other day with my boy. It's so true. How can you even top that. If you get this game that's your legacy moment that you can almost for certain never top. But then Nike ain't gonna be happy forking over a billi for half a season.

Reporter: "LeBron, will this game be the one to define your legacy?"

LeBron: "No."

Reporter: "You don't feel that way?"

LeBron: "No."

:lol: Man, these reporterrs need to ask better questions;
Bron, does your entire existence as a human being boil down to what you will do within 48 mins on Sun???
FOH!!!

Last edited:
Two yes or no questions in a row. Reporter must be new. Better follow up would've been. How would you feel the results of tomorrow's game will shape the rest of your career.

Last edited:

yea its crazy how they picked the wrong time to slup

but hey they are a jump shooting team and they have had a long season going back to back finals

you know what happens when jumpshooters legs get tired

people make fun of lebron for not having a dad.

but steph does have a dad. and a daughter. chances are they both gonna be there

if steph loses in front of his dad and daughter on fathers day...

I know Lebron is supposed the chosen one, but I did realize that his mom was the virgin mary.

Last edited:
I don't see why Steph wouldn't have a say in his spouse's social media actions. If Ayesha starts talking about off the wall garbage on Twitter and there's backlash they won't be losing any sleep if her cooking channel on YouTube or whatever gets shuttered. But if Curry loses his UA endorsement then **** hits the fan. Her actions don't affect just her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom