The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, as much as it would suck, I'm so proud at how we've fought back after being down 3-1.

I think most Cavs fans would obviously be sick... but win or lose, we'll be right there next year.
true i hate the cavs with a burning passion

nothing but props for them forcing it to game 7

and i like cavs chances more than the warriors

I just want gs to win to cap off this historic season

Cavs can win all they want next year idgaf :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

when is that pic taken? i dont see it on ftl
its been floating around since like game 5 
laugh.gif

On Thursday night in Cleveland, during Game 6 of the NBA Finals, I saw something I’ve never seen before: Steph Curry … furious.

I mean, I’ve seen him get mad before. But when he got called for that sixth foul, that was, by far, the angriest I’ve ever seen him.

Things had been boiling up prior to that point. Like five or 10 minutes before he got kicked out, when he went for the strip on Kyrie, he definitely got angry about that call. And rightfully so.

You have to understand, Steph never gets that  mad. Never. It was a new one for me to see him get so heated. Steph getting kicked out, getting ejected, throwing his mouthpiece? When it’s this humble guy, the MVP, our leader? You don’t even know how much it motivates us.

We’re playing against a great team, with one of the best players in the world. So we understand the situation. And we’ve got a coach who is a winner. He’s been around winners, so he’s a great leader. And for him, it’s all about the moment.

You can’t ask for a better position to be in. When you’re a little kid, what do you dream about? You sit around at the park daydreaming about a Game 7.

Now we’re really living it. Game 7. NBA Finals. At home. In Oracle.

Oracle is great every night. But for Game 7 of the NBA Finals, it’s gonna be crazy. I can’t wait to feed off that atmosphere.

And we’re not going to let you guys down. You deserve this — the city of Oakland, the whole Bay Area, you all deserve this.

I got two predictions for you for Sunday.

Number 1: All our guys are gonna leave their guts out on the court.

Number 2: Steph’s gonna go off on Sunday.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes out and scores 50.

With all the things the media’s been saying about him, and everything on Twitter, I knowhe’s going to respond.

I know it.

And then all the other guys are going to fall into place. That’s how it works for us.

Anytime anything happens with Steph — be it emotionally, or him getting hurt in the Houston series, or him getting ejected on Thursday night — that motivates us to take it to another level. So look out on Sunday.

- mo speights
nerd.gif

Cabs cant win man

Bottom Line

Steph and Klay gotta come out firing

Dray gotta be Rodman antic-esque

There should be at least 1 person or 2 who's assignment is soley to aggravate Lebron James all night mentally and physically, Rodman esque

Do not let him get going

Steph gotta bring out everything he's got tnite

The tension is at its peak, tnite will be historic either way

Refs gotta let em duke it out tnite man

Cabs cant win man

Bottom Line

Steph and Klay gotta come out firing

Dray gotta be Rodman antic-esque

There should be at least 1 person or 2 who's assignment is soley to aggravate Lebron James all night mentally and physically, Rodman esque

Do not let him get going

Steph gotta bring out everything he's got tnite

The tension is at its peak, tnite will be historic either way

Refs gotta let em duke it out tnite man

too late steven a smith curse is actually real unlike lil buns curse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom