The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Lakers go from Old Kobe to Barnes. :lol:

Might as well just let Bean shoot it from the bench.

let them have it man. lol they see what they want to see. every series erases everything that has come before it that year.

Not even the year though after Game 4 nobody was saying that after Bron was terrible in the first 3 outta 4 games and his team down 3-1.

Barnes lost so much money, or at least he should've. I know dude was joking, but seriously, I think Matt Barnes would provide more than HB at this point.

Exactly..Steph could stink up Game 7 and GS could still find a way to win. Cleveland can't afford a sub par almost triple double game from Bron and expect to win.
Reminds me of Kobe against Boston. You're right

It really is Lebby or lose. Get this man legitimate help

Steph could pump in 18, and the Warriors could win by 10+ due to how deep the squad is.

Lebron, contributing nothing short of 35/10/8, puts his team in a major hole.

This is true in the Regulat Season, not so much right now.

Bench depth is one of GSW's greatest strengths but it's a strength that matters none right now.

Doesn't matter if you have a great bench that is coming in and playing against Cavs starters, and they ARE coming in and playing against Cavs starters and that makes their bench depth a weakness now.

If Steph scores 18, GSW is going to get blown out, this ain't March bruh

LeBron was not terrible in 3 of the first 4 games, though.
no he wasn't terrible. but he certainly wasnt by far the best player on the planet etc etc. he was just lebron looking like he needed more help, not put the team on my back and win it all. u know whats crazy? im so pissed at steph and co for letting it end up like this that part of me is liking lebron. but i digress... i just want to see the nuclear fallout after the game regardless

I think a lot of more of the casual type fans say steph is the best player because he is also more "entertaining" then bron. Add that to his "average" body type and family values makes it easy to put him on that pedestal. I completely disagree that hes the best but hes up there. Bron is clearly just a different animal when he flips the switch. When his mental matches his physical there is not 1 better then him. Real ball fans know this to be fact. Steph is amazing Bron is spectacular

no he wasn't terrible. but he certainly wasnt by far the best player on the planet etc etc. he was just lebron looking like he needed more help, not put the team on my back and win it all. u know whats crazy? im so pissed at steph and co for letting it end up like this that part of me is liking lebron. but i digress... i just want to see the nuclear fallout after the game regardless

Terrible by his standards, especially when you juxtapose it to what he did last finals and was able to do in game 5 and 6. He was having a Dallas 2011 flashback, not being impactful, super passive and padding stats at the end to get good looking numbers.

The stake is high for both Lebron and Steph to win with their rep on the line... Gonna be epic as the world watches.. all eyes on them :pimp:

east vs west

history vs history

nike vs under armour

mvp vs mvp

you dudes who say lebron aint getting finals mvp if loses are delusional

we talking about a league who gave a whole starting 5 the player of the month award :lol:

I think a lot of more of the casual type fans say steph is the best player because he is also more "entertaining" then bron. Add that to his "average" body type and family values makes it easy to put him on that pedestal. I completely disagree that hes the best but hes up there. Bron is clearly just a different animal when he flips the switch. When his mental matches his physical there is not 1 better then him. Real ball fans know this to be fact. Steph is amazing Bron is spectacular
like i said yesterday, what u CAN do, and what you ARE doing are different. u say when his mental matches physical theres no1 better... but how often does that happen? these past 2 games are the best games lebron has had literally in the last 365 days. its a major reason people hate him, including me. he doesnt play to his potential. durant is the exact same. physical and mental on 2 separate pages. i cant rate somebody based on the potential they tap into once every 4 months. if were talking about peoples potential then harrison barnes is one of the most dependable players on the floor right now.
Terrible by his standards, especially when you juxtapose it to what he did last finals and was able to do in game 5 and 6. He was having a Dallas 2011 flashback, not being impactful, super passive and padding stats at the end to get good looking numbers.
i hate when people bring up his stats last year. lebron did 100% of everything last finals. in a loss. he had the highest minutes ever logged by one player in a finals. the most touches ever. the most shot attempts in a loooooooong time. what were ur stats supposed to look like when the gameplan was LITERALLY give the ball to lebron, box out for lebron, and clear out for lebron? its WAY more impressive with these back to back 41 point games when the team was clicking and he still got his.

Last edited:
Only way he gets it in a loss is if Steph, Klay, and Draymond all go for 10 points each and the Warriors somehow win a close gamethe and Bron goes for 50-10-10. It's not happening, much better chance last year.

Bron not winning finals MVP if they lose. No awards for losers. They'll give that **** to HB before they give it to Bron.

Only way he gets it in a loss is if Steph, Klay, and Draymond all go for 10 points each and the Warriors somehow win a close gamethe and Bron goes for 50-10-10. It's not happening, much better chance last year.
he had a better chance last year without kyrie? 

Bron not winning finals MVP if they lose. No awards for losers. They'll give that **** to HB before they give it to Bron.
Yeah, this. I don't see why these people think it's only coincidence that every Finals MVP award has gone to the winning team except for the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom