The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose, Lebron has proven that he is by far the best basketball player in the world. No disrespect to Steph, and I dunno if I'm really wording this correctly, but dude has to WORK so hard....all within the flow of the offense (screens, p 'n r's, cuts, etc.) just to get his. With Lebron, EVERYTHING flows through him. It's really unreal to watch him dictate the Cavs success with every move that he makes on both offense and defense. He's playing on a completely different level than everyone on the floor for both teams, and if there is one guy right now who can put an entire squad on his back and do Herculean things to get the win, it's him.
Putting some respek on Lebby's name.

Win or lose, Lebron has proven that he is by far the best basketball player in the world. No disrespect to Steph, and I dunno if I'm really wording this correctly, but dude has to WORK so hard....all within the flow of the offense (screens, p 'n r's, cuts, etc.) just to get his. With Lebron, EVERYTHING flows through him. It's really unreal to watch him dictate the Cavs success with every move that he makes on both offense and defense. He's playing on a completely different level than everyone on the floor for both teams, and if there is one guy right now who can put an entire squad on his back and do Herculean things to get the win, it's him.
Alonzo mourning gif

Even though he still needs more help, you may be correct

lowkey i dont even wanna say this because one of yall haters might forward it to the LGBT...but...I'm a sick lip reader

and it looks like son saying

'....Phag man'

either about ref or bron or both, the description technically fits both.

I saw **** outta here man.....as in get the **** out of here man....

Sidebar, the NBA needs to use this for at least four years.

:pimp:

Hopefully they continue picking great artists for the finals.

No more will i am and beiber :x :smh:

They could use the Winner song by JT and Jamie Foxx every year and I wouldn't be mad at all.

It's crazy how HB went from dudes saying he was possibly Finals MVP to saying GS should let him go. He is really the X factor..

It's crazy how HB went from dudes saying he was possibly Finals MVP to saying GS should let him go. He is really the X factor..

Welcome to the story of HB. Smh

I really believe Steph needs an amazing Game 7 performance and a win to solidify his position in the league.

Playing on the Warriors he doesnt need to drop 40 like.lebby becauae they play as a team. But if he needs to sunday he better

Shump, Barnes, and love have offered nothing to this series, look for one of them to haves big game tomorrow

Alonzo mourning gif

Even though he still needs more help, you may be correct

I mean, Kyrie has stepped up...but it's been the Lebron show since the Finals started. He's playing some of the best/most dominant basketball of his career. It's all happening at the right time for the Cavs.

Warriors don't need Steph to bring his "A" game to win. That's the big difference between the contributions of Curry within the framework of the Warriors and what Lebron HAS to do for the Cavs to be successful.

The stake is high for both Lebron and Steph to win with their rep on the line... Gonna be epic as the world watches.. all eyes on them :pimp:

Last edited:
I mean, Kyrie has stepped up...but it's been the Lebron show since the Finals started. He's playing some of the best/most dominant basketball of his career. It's all happening at the right time for the Cavs.

Warriors don't need Steph to bring his "A" game to win. That's the big difference between the contributions of Curry within the framework of the Warriors and what Lebron HAS to do for the Cavs to be successful.
Exactly..Steph could stink up Game 7 and GS could still find a way to win. Cleveland can't afford a sub par almost triple double game from Bron and expect to win.

Exactly..Steph could stink up Game 7 and GS could still find a way to win. Cleveland can't afford a sub par almost triple double game from Bron and expect to win.
Reminds me of Kobe against Boston. You're right

It really is Lebby or lose. Get this man legitimate help

Reminds me of Kobe against Boston. You're right

It really is Lebby or lose. Get this man legitimate help

Steph could pump in 18, and the Warriors could win by 10+ due to how deep the squad is.

Lebron, contributing nothing short of 35/10/8, puts his team in a major hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom