The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is going to be another terrible game, they've all been that way. Somebody is winning by double digits.

I was just thinking this. Bunch of blowouts these playoffs, no overtime games, no close games, no game winning shots, no real excitement.

All in all, these playoffs sucked.
Paul Millsap had 45 in an overtime loss to the Celtics in G4. ATL barely escaped in G1 w/ a 1 point W.

Raptors had a humongous comeback in G5 against the Pacers to seal a tight win before barely holding on in game 7.

3 of the 7 games in the Heat/Raps series went into OT

The series before that, Wade hit a bunch of fadeaways down the stretch to pull out a close win over the Hornets, after they escaped with a 2 point W in game 5 to go up 3-2 after they held on in G4 with a 4 point W tie it at 2-2.

Game 4 of the Raps/Cavs series had fireworks the entire fourth quarter, with Toronto narrowly escaping.

3 of the 6 games in the Spurs/Thunder series went down to the wire.

Game 6 of OKC/GSW was filled with drama, G1 & G5 were also tight.

If you weren't drawn to the teams, just say that :lol: but we've had several competitive games.

Last edited:
man call me old fashioned but these new age celebrity wives are too chatty for me . Opinions use to reserved for the successful.

Last edited:
Steph tellin Bron he's coming for him after the ejection. Nuclear War begins
pimp.gif
Dude cocky like he knows Iguodala is going to be 100% for game 7. Which by the way if he isn't, the Warriors are done.

Not to mention that he shouldn't have been allowed to play in game 7 to begin with.

Man the Lebby homage is going to be out of control this summer unless GS does something about it :rolleyes

You will not hear me say anything positive about GS again if they let this happen.

I might have to take a break from the NBA, for real :lol:

Derrick is washed. All I have left to enjoy is Steph washing Lebby in June and if I can't have that..

#fthenba
#ihatelebron

Last edited:
Win or lose, Lebron has proven that he is by far the best basketball player in the world. No disrespect to Steph, and I dunno if I'm really wording this correctly, but dude has to WORK so hard....all within the flow of the offense (screens, p 'n r's, cuts, etc.) just to get his. With Lebron, EVERYTHING flows through him. It's really unreal to watch him dictate the Cavs success with every move that he makes on both offense and defense. He's playing on a completely different level than everyone on the floor for both teams, and if there is one guy right now who can put an entire squad on his back and do Herculean things to get the win, it's him.

Win or lose, Lebron has proven that he is by far the best basketball player in the world. No disrespect to Steph, and I dunno if I'm really wording this correctly, but dude has to WORK so hard....all within the flow of the offense (screens, p 'n r's, cuts, etc.) just to get his. With Lebron, EVERYTHING flows through him. It's really unreal to watch him dictate the Cavs success with every move that he makes on both offense and defense. He's playing on a completely different level than everyone on the floor for both teams, and if there is one guy right now who can put an entire squad on his back and do Herculean things to get the win, it's him.
This will fall on deaf ears any way.

Steph should find brons dad and buy him a ticket to gm 7 :D

The psychological game if/when lebron spots his dad in the crowd :smokin

Where Delonte been at anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom