The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i could go 2 for 24 
happy.gif
shaq wouldnt go 2 for 24 from the 3.... barnes REALLY messed his image up with this mental block hes got going on. this was pivotal for his payday

if bron hits a GW in a G7 to win a ship in roarcle, everybody would have to settle and call him Le3/7 or Le3outta7. :smh: :x

is that the world yall want to live in?

And Barnes should keep shooting if they leaving him open. He can make those shots, he just garbage right now.
what you CAN do, and what you ARE doing are different. if youre in a closeout game, and you shoot 10 3 pointers...and none of them go in... in fact none of them are even close to going in... DONT SHOOT #11. just shoot from somewhere else. its basketball  IQ. the ONLY people who should shoot #11 is steph and klay and kobe. i cant think of anyone else who i would give that green light too. and its certainly not harrison barnes.

think of it this way, if half of those misses (12) went to klay or steph... wouldnt they be in a better position to win?

edit: timeout, is that pam grier? man oh man *daps* you a real one

Last edited:
But this is why people have always been frustrsted with Barnes. He's what 6'10? A good athlete but he doesn't have that dog in him. His confidence comes and goes.

But this is why people have always been frustrsted with Barnes. He's what 6'10? A good athlete but he doesn't have that dog in him. His confidence comes and goes.
woah, barnes is 6'10? i never noticed. MAN! AND YALL TELLING HIM TO KEEP SHOOTING!?!?!?! he better put that ball on the floor and get to damn work WTF!? dude better learn how to shoot a midrange or use length down low on the mismatch and get these easy buckets man!

Will King James quell this peasant warrior uprising? His legacy hinges on the outcome...
Hopefully. If he beats them maybe he'll shut some of the haters up. I have my doubts tho. I just want them to beat dubs cuz I hate them. where everyone watching the game at? Imma go hit up a kbbq spot and stay there for 3 hours and leave them a small *** tip of the dubs win.

Steph might go straight killer mode on sunday. No more smiling and shimmying. He gonna find that dormant dark skin gene in him and just hit em with mean mugging and daggers. I pray he does brehs. I don't know if I can watch an NBA where Cavs have a chip courtesy of LeBenedict Arnold. 

Steph might go straight killer mode on sunday. No more smiling and shimmying. He gonna find that dormant dark skin gene in him and just hit em with mean mugging and daggers. I pray he does brehs. I don't know if I can watch an NBA where Cavs have a chip courtesy of LeBenedict Arnold. 

:lol:

steph about to go get a tan to channel his inner darkside. dude gonna be inner-city brown-skinned and unleash havoc on the cavs. his lightskinned joyfulness went out the window once he threw the mouth guard

Don't be fooled by the little video w/SAS juicing Stephs "I'm coming" in game 7 whatever.

No Bogut, No Iggy, No matter

First time in a Finals I can remember where I wouldn't mind Bron or Steph having a historic game and taking it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom