The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niketalk would without a doubt crash if that happens.

Mike Breen's "Bang! Lebron James' buzzer beating 3 pointer wins the championship for Cleveland" will be the last thing FinallyFamous hears before he blacks out and wakes up 3 weeks later in a drunken stupor. 

If LeBron James wins a title for Cleveland off a game winning 3 pointer, that's it for me. I don't think anything else will top that on Niketalk. 
The Internet as a whole would be broken.

fam..what if...think for a sec...bron wins...for cleveland...on a 3...and it opens a wormhole....and existence as we know it disappears?

john conner gon have to shoot back in time to nancy kerrigan this dude.

If LeBron James wins a title for Cleveland off a game winning 3 pointer, that's it for me. I don't think anything else will top that on Niketalk. 
the second lebrons shot touched the net the entire stadium would begin to crumble. the fabric of space and time will rip in the name of slander. the world would immediately descend into pandemonium and chaos. fire and brimstone. disorder. stephen a smith would spontaneously combust

Why do you guys keep speaking of horrific things.

If this happens I'm coming after all of you for speaking this into existence.

I'm pretty sure all Lebron fans, stans, lovers, haters, all of the NBA fandom will become one. We will have reached the singularity. 

Oops!

Mike Breen's "Bang! Lebron James' buzzer beating 3 pointer wins the championship for Cleveland" will be the last thing FinallyFamous hears before he blacks out and wakes up 3 weeks later in a drunken stupor. 
Stop pls no more nightmares
*barfs

That would happen to me except not only from a game winning three.If the Cavs win period,I will wind up like that.

This thread is broke.

We need a new one for game 7

Who the OP is?
^^^

sidenote: Started repainting my folks house and I was outside all day today, with the radio on ALL DAY, man they covered some really good topics.

If I wasn't so mind burnt right now I'd bring them up, about to pop a top and kick my feet up, will share tomorrow when I can think, I'm cooked.

I'm pretty sure all Lebron fans, stans, lovers, haters, all of the NBA fandom will become one. We will have reached the singularity. 
word. collectively achieve basketball nirvana. one way or another, this sunday a slander train the likes of which the world has never seen before will leave the station. its about to be incredible.

don't even wanna see a buzzer beater. 

It would be much better for Bron and co to blow them out. 

NT would truly be speechless 
laugh.gif

Why is he still playing?
laugh.gif
but... but.... when hes open at the 3 he should keep shooting it. right @iLLoQuent aka DSK ? do u feel the same now that hes shooting 2 of 24, with over 80% of them being open shots?
 Literally none of these suggestions are good.
Misses some wide open 3's...so he should stop shooting it and make it easier on the opposing defense by removing himself as a threat?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should take a step in for a presumably better contested long 2?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should sit there & wait for a defender to close out? And THEN pump fake, get the defender to bite, then waltz to the hoop for an "easy blow by". While the rest of the Cavs are apparently on the other side of the court or something, I'm not sure.

This might blow your mind, but...If Harrison Barnes is wide open, at the 3 point line, and has the ball...

...he should take that shot. It's not complicated.

don't even wanna see a buzzer beater. 

It would be much better for Bron and co to blow them out. 

NT would truly be speechless 
laugh.gif
no. if it was a blowout, the slander train would simply leave ahead of schedule. by the 3rd quarter the internet would be in shambles. meth would have to put the ban hammer in overdrive lmao

What?

They shouldn't resign him.
yes they should. he played fine during the season and has come up BIG in moments. hes not ready for this moment, but dont let a bad series make u forget hes useful. they resign him but at a reasonable price. if not, the miami heat would LOVE to have him. make it happen Pat Riley.

He should still be shooting the ball. Not shooting it is worse believe it or not. That is if you think he should be out there at all.
the argument was a game ago i said to step in and shoot. or go for the blowby and take a closer shot. dudes argument is no... stand at the 3 and keep shooting. well, here we are 16 shots later, and he hasnt hit one of them. verdict? stop shooting the 3. its not there right now. do something different. youre hurting the team, and have completely destroyed the chances of getting that near max contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom