The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a heads up, if this thread is already acting up a bit.. it'll probably only get worse come gametime.

All of these posts combined with how many people will be posting at the same time come Sunday.. it would probably be smart to make a specific Game 7 thread on Sunday.

Cavs been treating Steph like a weak cornerback. Whoever he's guarding they're going at him. Even JR. Yet some dudes think he's a good defender.

Epic chokefest if warriors not only lose 3 in a row these finals but don't win the whole thing! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That asterisk will forever loom over this season...

And for that...do it cavs! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cavs been treating Steph like a weak cornerback. Whoever he's guarding they're going at him. Even JR. Yet some dudes think he's a good defender.

It's smart he's been getting in foul trouble, getting cooked and it's thrown him out of rhythm on the opposite end.

It's smart he's been getting in foul trouble, getting cooked and it's thrown him out of rhythm on the opposite end.

All of this. Get him off his game so the crowd can't get into it on Sunday. Make him lose his temper again and watch that whole team implode.

Fax B

I've tried to tell my brother this althrough this season that Currys D is sus against elite PGs

He's on the bandwagon train right now so caught up in the hot takes that he can't see anything but blue and yellow 3s draining

He even goes so far as to say that Dame and John Wall, who both dropped 40-50 pts on Steph aint schit bcuz they dont have a ring

Needless to say, he doesn't know basketball, so I let him talk

I mean he did some good things this Finals here and there but for the most part, Westbrook chuckle

giphy.gif

This, and the refs need to swallow their whistles for the home team :smokin

Just like how they did against OKC in game 5  :smh:

@Freeze
 ready to slander the hell against the warriors if they lose because you said if anyone let lebron wins you are going to give the Warriors hell.
you know it fam

cannons already loaded with reversible bullets. outside says cavs, inside says warriors. Equal opportunity roast game. Anybody can get it. if these oakland dudes let me down bruh..words finna be biblical.

I just want to see them lose just to see this :lol:

bruh I've already started jotting down little notes of **** these dudes do that piss me off, just in case I gotta release the kraken. I'm still hoping they win but bron playing like somebody kidnapped his kids and he needs dem bricks ace.

If LeBron James wins a title for Cleveland off a game winning 3 pointer, that's it for me. I don't think anything else will top that on Niketalk. 

If LeBron James wins a title for Cleveland off a game winning 3 pointer, that's it for me. I don't think anything else will top that on Niketalk. 

sorry pop, if bron wins a title for cleveland off a game winning 3...there will be no NT. Mainframe going bye-bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom